News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

An Epic Day In WorldScape

Started by Bill, August 11, 2009, 08:41:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill

Here is a video that was made on August 11th, 2009 at like 5 in the morning lol. It's Ryan, Dillon, and Me having some fun :D Some people may say it's a little too crazy and overboard, but I beg to differ. :)

This day was very fun for me and I enjoyed it because it reminded me so much of the old WorldScape and the old ~All-Go-Free~ back in 2006/2007 with Ryan. I got to live in the past for one night, and it honestly was very important to me because I miss the good old days of ~All-Go-Free~ so much. ~All-Go-Free~ these days is much more professional now, and back then it was just all fun in games and you could do whatever you felt like with no rules or boundaries. Don't get me wrong, I love the new ~All-Go-Free~, it's like a part of my main life. In fact, being more professional is way very more important, but I was very happy to live in the past just one more night and laugh and remember how it felt like.

So I want to thank you Ryan for letting this happen, it was very fun and that's why this whole video I will be dedicating to you and ~All-Go-Free~'s past. Thanks, bro. ;)

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Ry60003333

Those were the good times. ;D

We have to do that again sometime! ;)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

serguy3

Very early when I started playing, they were just starting to really enforce the rules and be very professional. Lucky me? :p.

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Bill

Not sure, I didn't really keep track. But probably around 40.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Dug

looks epic indeed wish i was there to enjoy it with all of you players of worldscape from the past all the way to the present and yet years to come just wish players that were everybodys friends wernt banned or ipbanned :( kevin711 zeldagirl i poon i(hopefully not)(from fourms aswell- i think he should have still had acces to the forums so he can stay in touch)) and all those other missing players and notice that the g maul on that player behind the holy round circle was with the beat of the third song great video bill  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Rain

Haha, I still remember this night..

We had so much fun talking on Skype like all night, lots of laughs.
Good times.

wouter

Berserker

Lol, where was i when all of this happened :P

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

wouter

Quote from: Berserker on October 21, 2009, 11:08:50 PM
Lol, where was i when all of this happened :P
OMFG YOU THE ONE WHO RUINED IT!  :o

HotMax123

ah the good ol' days I was there it made me lagg lol I loved that we should really do it again
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬