News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

hackers!!!!!!!!!

Started by Drunk Mario, August 11, 2009, 12:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunk Mario

my account got hacked and its name was drunk mario alot of ppl prob no me but iw as lv 110 and i had like an awsum bank including a sled!!!! then iw as on 1 day i went on it then logged out and l8r that day i tried to get on and it wasnt working!!!! is there any way i can like recover my pass or something!!! i really want my account back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plzplz admins or higher get my account back otherwise i wont play blitz anymore!!!!!!! and i will tell my friends not to!!!!!!!plpzlpzlplz get it back!!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Bill

Instead of making a post that is extremely hard to read and understand due to bad grammar and basically demanding your account be recovered, why don't you send Ryan a private message? I don't understand why people approach problems in such an immature manner. Appeal it, don't demand it. There's a difference. Send him a message that won't be difficult to read, meaning use proper grammar and punctuation. But from what I know, the owners do not recover accounts anymore, though I could always be wrong. They probably even made that new rule because people would approach them as you are right now. Refrain from making posts like this in the future, as it is borderline spam.

I'm going to lock this topic because I believe you approached the situation wrong.

~Topic Locked.~

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........