News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

woke up and blew up! - the fallen (My band)

Started by HotMax123, October 06, 2009, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotMax123

one day I woke up and I did'nt care!!!!! later that day i fell down the stairs! YEAH!!!
(guitar dumms ect.)
blew up a car and shot it in air! I ain't gonna give you no crap,  cuz I dont care!!!

one day I woke up and I Got so mad! I don't friken give a crap just don't wear plaid!
YEAH!!!! 

If you die now i will break you, My soul's twisted, I inlisted!!   

One day later I was broken, batllefields lay red!

the men we lost, god made them strong
it's just some of their lives just we'rent that long!

2 days later I woke up that morning ................................ BAAAAAAAMBHCHHHAW SHTTTTTSTSstststshstst ahhhhhhh! " I'm hit!!!"                            AOUWWWWWWWW!!! ahhh! I was blown to bits !
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

BigDogg420

Max that's an ok song it's not bad but it could use some work it's still good. But next time can you put it in songs and lyrics this is not the right section for this but yea keep it up. 

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

HotMax123

"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬