Main Menu

The Black Panther Party, (BPP).

Started by kevin711, July 29, 2009, 08:45:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish to join?

Yes.
No.

kevin711

I am now starting a clan called: The Black Panther Party, (BPP).
This clan is to be one of the strongest alleet forces in WorldScape's PKing history. I want players to fear you when you enter the Wilderness. Anyone inwhich any Combat level is required to be in the Black Panther Party. Right now we don't have an official uniform so I will ask my friend, Con1887 to think of something, however, you will need to be able to afford: 'Obsidian Cape, an Obsidian Sheild, and a Black Cavelier. If you cannot afford these three items, please talk to another clan Member and we will see what we can pull together.

Forums: BlackPanthers.Tk

Clan leaders
Kevin.
Con1887 - If he accepts.
- 1 More spot available, if Con1887 does not accept, there will be 2 spots. -
NOTE: These are only the clan leaders. There are many more open spots available if you would like to enroll.

Clan logo:

Clan rules: 1 Major rule, if anyone disobeys orders and or disrespects another clan Member/Player, you will be perm Banned from the Clan.

Kevin.
A proud Member and Beta-Tester for

Never dwell on the past, but thrive on the future.

pkinnty

I am adding black panthers to my clans enemies
:)

kevin711

Enjoy. :P We will rip your clan appart M8. :D

sniper007

lmao im sorry but...i doubt anyone "good" will want too be in a clan called black panther....me and pkinnty will rip you guy's too shreds.
if we don't end war, war will end us.~h. g. wells

pkinnty

:)

kevin711

It's one thing to post a non sence comment in another persons topic, but if you haden't read the rules above these topics, flaming is against the rules and is a muteable offence. You either stop flaming me, or I can report you, and wait for you to receive a punishment.

Kevin.

sniper007

Banana boy

I think this clan should have more than 3 people..

kevin711

We will have more than 3 members. I am currently searching for the staff of The Black Panther Party. It is very difficult to find trust worthy staff, also the WorldScape is currently offline.

Major Questions: Why is your clan name, 'Black Panther Party?'

Asnwer: In October 1966 Bobby Seale and Huey Newton formed the Black Panther Party (BPP) in Oakland, California. They named the new organization after the emblem adopted by the Lowndes County Freedom Organization in Alabama. These men and women faught for what matters to them the most, and that would be freedom. I myself feel trapped sometimes, and I think of the (BPP) as one of the toughest clans made in central history.

Kevin.

sniper007

wouter

BPP is added to my personal enemy list.
Also it will be added to pirates enemy list.

Thats 4 vs 1 mate.

GL,
btw, hey sniper! xx

wouter

Wild

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

kevin711

I would appreciate it if an Administrator/Moderator would delete this topic. It's glitched for me.

sniper007

Bill

Quote from: kevin711 on August 01, 2009, 10:03:15 AM
I would appreciate it if an Administrator/Moderator would delete this topic. It's glitched for me.

How is it glitched for you? I see you've made two of this topic. What's wrong with it?

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........