News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

JINGLE BELLS PARODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by HotMax123, July 28, 2009, 03:33:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotMax123

1. Dashing through the snow on a pair of broken skis, down the hill we go crashing into trees! The snow is turnin' red, I think i'm almost dead, now i'm in the hospital with stitches on my head! OH jingle bells batman smells, robin layed a gun, shot a deer in the rear in 1981! oh jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way! Oh what fun it is to ride on a pair of broken skis, EH!!!!!

( written on my trip to eygypt to visit my cousin)

2. Dashing through the sand, on a camel using steroids, down the hill we go, I think i'm going paranoid! The sand is turnin' brown I think I'm goin down, now that camel that i'm on weighs 10,000 pounds!!!! OH jingle bells robin smells batman's havin' fun, kicked those bad guys in there buns in 1981!! Oh jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to ride on a camel using steroids, EH!!!!!!!!!

3. Running through the airport, I'm gonna miss my plane, where the the heck's the terminal, I think I got a stain, the plane is taking off, it's hurting my ears, some got caught in a turbine increasing my fears, oh jingle bells fat guy smells i'm not havin fun, I wish I coulda' lived in 1951, oh jinle bells, jingle bells, jinle all the way, oh what pain it is to smell some weird fat guy, EH!!!! ;D ;) :) :o 8) ??? ???  :D
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Volcanic Me

Umm... well... I'll have to say... nicely done...

They rhymed at times, that's a good thing...

My advice is to just... well... work on them a bit before posting them. Just a bit of advice.

serguy3

Haha, I like it alot. Keep them coming. :P Like Volcanic said, they rhyme at times, which I like. ;D

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!