News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Wizard101.

Started by serguy3, July 28, 2009, 05:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serguy3

Hey, everyone! I just started playing wizard101 acouple days ago, how about you guys? Do you like it? Do you play it? And if you do, how long? :P

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Ry60003333

I saw a commercial on TV for this. Is it any good? :P
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 05, 2009, 02:00:58 AM
I saw a commercial on TV for this. Is it any good? :P

i too saw it and by the look of it i didn't like it much so i have not tryed it. :-\

Zack

It looked like a rip off of WoW for 10 year olds.

serguy3

It's a fine game, alot of things to do. And actully, Zack, It's not a rip off of WOW. WOW is a good game, but it's nothing like Wizard101, It does not have guns, or anything like that. And yes Ry, It is a decent game. But there are some games like it such as: Runes of magic, It's kind've the same, but it has ALOT more content.

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Fight my Brute YO!

Chaoslancex

if u put it that way i think i'll look into it. :)                                                                                     ~Oscar~

HotMax123

i tink it's like runscape mage and better  graphics and 1 other thing ( zack, whats wrong with bein 10  i get straight a's i don't fall for tv rip offs keep that in mind and i can name all the capitals of all fiftyy states with ease my dad even forgot em' and heck i'm 10, knew em' since i was four so basically i'm a hillbilly genius/skateboarder i can do a lot) back to the game though i think it's probally ok but i don't really like that stuff
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

serguy3

Honestly, I think this exceeds any graphics runescape will EVER achieve, yes, over the years they overcome 2-D, but the thing is, they didn't start with the graphics Wizard101 started with. Alot of things go into updates on graphics and other things.
   Such as; Players playing, Player Satisfaction, and time consumtion, all of these Wizard101 didn't have a problem with, because, they started with great graphics.

I overall, like Wizard101. :P

~Jack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Banjo Hick

Quote from: Zack on August 06, 2009, 02:27:16 PM

like zack said, its a rip off of WoW but its for 10 year olds, 10 year olds dont usually play games with guns, they do but theyre not supposed to, i have seen my brother play it and ive seen one of my friends play WoW and they are the same concept and not much of a difference

Chaoslancex

do you need to pay to play? and if you do how much? because for wow you need to pay $15 a month i think idk cause i don't play "wow"

¥Oscar¤

serguy3

No, you don't need to pay to play, but you can pay for extra benefits. :P By the way, WOW = World Of Warcraft.

~Jack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Chaoslancex

i know what wow stands for, but u need to pay $15 a month for wow that is not cool. :P

HotMax123

Quote from: banjo hick on August 08, 2009, 04:20:51 PM
Quote from: Zack on August 06, 2009, 02:27:16 PM

like zack said, its a rip off of WoW but its for 10 year olds, 10 year olds dont usually play games with guns, they do but theyre not supposed to, i have seen my brother play it and ive seen one of my friends play WoW and they are the same concept and not much of a difference
hey i sometimes play gun games don't have any but i'm prettey darn good at em' , i play em' at my freinds house and i'm 10 and i know about rip offs personaly i think wizard 101 is a rip of but a good game none the less
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

serguy3

Lmfao, no it isn't cool Chaos. Now, HotMax, tell me which game Wizard101 is a rip off of?

~Jack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Volcanic Me

Serguy, Jagex coded RuneScape in Java, so no wonder Wizard101 has better graphics.

I would love to see what the Wizard101 creators could do with Java. (Probably nothing comparable to RuneScape)