News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

OH EM GEE!

Started by Volcanic Me, July 19, 2009, 02:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Volcanic Me

http://www.kansascity.com/entertainment/story/1321508.html

Oh my god... Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows debuts on my 18th birthday! And the best part about it... they're actually going to do this movie the way J.K. Rowling wrote the book! I'm soooo happy... because in the Half-Blood Prince they cut out major things like the Battle For Hogwarts.

I just can't wait for the last movie!

serguy3

I never liked the books; the movies are fine. I just saw Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince. Dumbledor died. :(

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Banjo Hick

ummm apparently theres going to be 8 movies total, the 7th book is being divided in two and they are doing it that way cause its so long i dont want to see the first part of book 7 since its pretty boring but i want to see the really long battle seen in the second part of number 7

Chaoslancex

:O!!!!! 8 movies!~!!! serguy i'm with you i don't like the books either but i did get them :)

Banjo Hick

so ur getting the boring one out o n ur birthday.... but i read somewhere that they are going to be in the same one so i dont know, but i saw in the movies at number 6 harry potter that there are going to be 8 so im not sure at the moment

Ry60003333

I've never read the books but I guess I'm a fan of the series.

I've watched all the movies and I do enjoy them. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.