News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

How I feel when I play this game.

Started by Zeldagirl, June 14, 2008, 07:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeldagirl

I remember, up until recently, I have tried to keep Runescape/Worldscape a secret to my friend's. I see the other kids in school who play and tell everyone, are they picked on? Yeah, they are. But are they happy? Yes, because there not afraid to express something they love. One day, i was at my friend Chelsea's house. She was picking on a girl named Andrea in our school who played Runescape. Finally, I cracked and said "YOUR JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE SHE HAS FUN WITHOUT HAVING TO BE SOMEONE WHO SHE ISN'T." She looked at me like i had two heads. (maybe i did at the moment. :D) It finally got awkward and i decided to leave. I went home and PLAYED WORLDSCAPE. I felt really good about it. Now me and chelesea don't talk, but I feel better about myself, and if she was my friend for real she would be there supporting me. I'm probablly going to get the girl Andrea's Runescape name, and probablly introduce her to Worldscape!

Thanks for reading my True Story Experience!

Bye,
Zelda.
- Banned -

darkdrake666

THATS THE BEST!! my friends make fun of me call my girl friend ahhh the badname its not verry nice. my name is paul and im proud of runescape and allgofree!
ARTEST :P

Zeldagirl

Well Paul,

Thank you very much for replying to my story. I look back on that day and notice i did the right thing. I'm still trying to get the girl to join Worldscape, I know she would enjoy everyone on it.

Anyways, Have an excellent day Paul,

Zelda (Alexa.)
- Banned -

Chris Bud

Good job! It take's a real human being to stand up to someone, or something that isn't understanding of that truth, and what people love, and beleive in!

Zeldagirl

Chris bud, well said.  ;D

I feel proud of myself for standing up for all the people who are afraid to stand up to their bullies. It felt wierd when it happened, but now i look back on it as a good learning lesson.

Thank you for taking the time to appreciate what i did,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Chaoslancex

well zelda girl you did the right thing. :D

an they also make fun of me because i play allgofree, an runescape, but i love it an well i wount be talking if i was him because his a myspace freak. an i dont make fun of him  :(

but you did the right thing  standing up for  what you belive in.  ;D

Zack

If you read this and think about what happened to zeldagirl its kind of funny :D

mca17

thaks to you zelda i fell better now tyvm zelda you the best

regards: jamie (mca17)
thanks for the respects guys

0ownage0

ya lol kind of funny, oh and just to let you know mca17 that Zeldagirl is banned

thanks

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

mca17

thanks for the respects guys