News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Re: swearing...

Started by Jack, July 17, 2009, 10:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should swearing be aloud?

allow swearing (not directed to someone)
1 (16.7%)
or disallow swearing
5 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Jack

i am a little concerned about the swearing rule how it has changed....
i think it's good if we go back to the old rule no swearing full stop....
i have 2 points
if you aloud swearing kids under the age of 13 that arnt spose to play start swearing
2nd i think you should disallow swearing i dont't like it....

can you please considder these

Bill

It does get pretty annoying when people excessively swear (not directed towards anyone) because they know they can swear, so they swear as much as they can. It looks bad, but moderators can't do anything about it because it's not directed towards anyone.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Jack

bill, and all moderators, administrators and owners please bring this up in staff meetings

also vote please

serguy3

God..... PEOPLE. Jeremy, creator of this rule HAD HIS REASONS. And did they not say if moderators saw fit(ever if not directed towards anyone) can be muted? They just like to do it in front of moderators, mocking them. In a year, it'll be normal level for this, yeah, it'll be pure hell till them, but eh, oh well. :P Purerich, it's a fine suggestion, but I do not see it happening.

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

ryan 9999111

sometime ppl swear becuse thay get mad at something or someone so that is a stupid rule becuse no point becuse some ppl do it becuse thay think its funny those jerks i say but some ppl do it becuse thay did somthing whong and sometime thay go somewere were there is no one and then thay swear on worldscape becuse like someone might of died and ect... so its stupid this thing so wtf why post it? lol this is sort of like a speach lol =P

Sean

Remember everyone should curse with caution! If a moderator feels like that the obsessive obscene language is to the point where it needs to end, they can go ahead and mute the player. Please keep this in mind.

mr riot

very correct and well done
Bacon is love, bacon is life.

Hawt

i rather no sweairng because how are people know who it is directed to??
what if its no one
thats a big problem