News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Would you like to have a working Prayer System?

Started by Zeldagirl, June 14, 2008, 07:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How would Worldscape like to have full prayer access?!

Yes, I would like this!
6 (100%)
No, i don't think so...
0 (0%)
Maybe, that might be cool.
0 (0%)
I don't care...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: July 14, 2008, 07:12:21 AM

Zeldagirl

Remember everyone: Ry has already explained how hard this is to do. This will probablly not come out until a good deal of Blitz is done, or towards the end of the summer. I just wanted to see people's responses to this.

What FULL prayer will include:
Icon's above your head!

Retribution will hit all players attacking you!

Smite will drain the other player's PRAYER level (only for a short time.)

Redemption will heal your Hitpoint's if you have low hitpoints and the person/NPC attacking you does not hit the rest of your life.

Thank you for voting! Have a good day.
- Banned -

Flame

If it's so hard to do then would adding those even be worth the effort? Because it isn't really that big of a thing to leave out.

Zeldagirl

Quote from: Flame on June 15, 2008, 03:31:31 AM
If it's so hard to do then would adding those even be worth the effort? Because it isn't really that big of a thing to leave out.

Well, it depends who your asking, to be perfectly honest, i wouldn't mind 'skipping' the prayer system. I don't NEED it, however i thought it was something other people might want.
- Banned -

Ry60003333

Its always possible to add it, but it isn't top priority.  :P

Icons above the head are the hard part, because the server would have to hide them from all non-WS clients, and having a Skull and Prayer Icon above your head is the part where I really don't have a clue.  ::)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Zeldagirl

Ry, I could have sworn on Worldscape, when you went to the wilderness and attacked another player (same with ::funpk) you would get a Pk-ing skull.

Isn't that the same idea as Working Icons? Maybe I'm wrong. :)

Thank you very much for checking out my idea though,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Ry60003333

Quote from: Zeldagirl on June 17, 2008, 03:51:28 PM
Ry, I could have sworn on Worldscape, when you went to the wilderness and attacked another player (same with ::funpk) you would get a Pk-ing skull.

Isn't that the same idea as Working Icons? Maybe I'm wrong. :)

Thank you very much for checking out my idea though,

Zelda.
You do, but it only shows to people using the WS client. The problem with Prayer is what if you have a skull and use prayer, showing both at the same time is the problem.  :P
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Zeldagirl

Oh, I get it now...

So it's sort-of like on RuneScape with the double prayer activations above your head: Protect from Summoning, and Protect from: Range, Melee, or Magic. Okay, I understand what the issue is now.

Thank you for showing me what the problem was,
Zelda.
- Banned -

Cavallers

:o

i asked to ry long time ago if it would have and and he told me that blitz will eventually have it as an update on summer break so i'm confused   :-[

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

Correction. The poll says 'Yes. I would like this'

I WOULD LOVE THIS!!!!! :D ;)

~Chris

Cavallers

Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 17, 2008, 02:49:16 PM
Its always possible to add it, but it isn't top priority.  :P

Icons above the head are the hard part, because the server would have to hide them from all non-WS clients, and having a Skull and Prayer Icon above your head is the part where I really don't have a clue.  ::)

just add the headicons on the client that will work you will only see them going on client .:P

-Cavallers

greepfruuy

I WOULD REALLY LOVE THIS bcus not alot server's got this and makes our server even more eniqeu and its cool if u play in pk or something

HIGH REQUIRED!!  8) 8) 8) AWESOME!

~~greepfruuy~~
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

ovalteen2

I personaly dont care for prayer so i wouldnt mind if you skiped it and went to somthing more importent like cooking or somthing like that. but i woulndt mind if you made these changes.
Ovalteen2