News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Two books I reccomend.

Started by serguy3, July 16, 2009, 12:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serguy3

The first, is Lightening thief series.

My second, would be Rangers apprentice series.

Ranger's apprentice has five books out(in the US), in australia, 9 is about to come out while book 6 is coming out in the US.

The lightening series is finished(with the charactors it has right now I guess), it has 5 books.

BOTH are New York Times bestsellers, so...

READ THEM.

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

jonky

im not really sure if that should be posted... i didnt like those books though so...
NOT ~fusion~

serguy3

Ok, from what I just read, you're saying I shouldn't of post them because YOU didn't like either of those books? Yeah, ermm....... NO?

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

jonky

no i said i didnt like them after i said i dont think its important to post that. Yeah, ermm........ YES?
NOT ~fusion~

Volcanic Me

No Banjo, it's not pointless. Stop flaming your brother.

If you really thought it was pointless you would have post dug and flamed my post: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,1806.0.html

Seriously, you were banned for a reason, and you'll probably be banned longer for ban evasion, like Zack said. Just please stop flaming people.

Chaoslancex

serguy i have not had time to read those books but my friend said there really good so i will look into reading them :)