News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Legendary Pkers (Continued)

Started by maxmager, July 16, 2009, 12:34:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Poon I or Zaaa?

I Poon I
24 (55.8%)
Zaaa
19 (44.2%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Chaoslancex

i vote for

k0ed or k0ed
i poon i
maxmager
fury xx
mooshu
volcanic me
g0dofwarz
tehl33t
and zaaa

pkinnty

i vote for
zaaa
chaoslancex
g0dofwarz
:)

I pooN I

I vote for:
Volcanic Me
Maxmager
Flame
Painkiller
Plague
Chaoslancex
B L A C K
Dillon
Maxmager
Joe The Pker (Lol)
and Thedarkone

sniper007

choas, serguy ;D, oxycodeone, and.... ::)  k0ed or k0ed, zaaa.
if we don't end war, war will end us.~h. g. wells

omfg noobz

, k0ed or k0ed, krew, godzofwar, maxmager =]

i like how poon and volcanic just vote for each other and their clan this is just a popularity contest that why me (zaaa) isnt in the top 5 rofl since i killed everyone on there a gillion times =]
zaaa is the sauce =o
self proclaimed " the best"
the best of pking.

1st- in "top 10 pkers forum" (most viewed pk forum all time).
1st. in "my top 5 pkers forum" (wasnt made by myself).
4th in "ledgenary pkers forum"

former owner of the clan - devastation
former owner of the clan - lawless
current owner of the clan - elite 7
ledgendary dz member.

best pk vids. Under pking in forums.
- zaaa's 100 k0s.
- zaaa's 2nd worldscape video.

♥Zaaa♥

Volcanic Me

Quote from: omfg noobz on July 29, 2009, 05:14:29 PM
, k0ed or k0ed, krew, godzofwar, madtime =]

i like how poon and volcanic just vote for each other and their clan this is just a popularity contest that why me (zaaa) isnt in the top 5 rofl since i killed everyone on there a gillion times =]

Yes I vote for Wyatt, he's a really good pker; he's also not the only person I vote for. And if you've noticed more people then him have voted for me, and others have voted for him. Maybe you and K0ed aren't in there because you have to throw your two cents into everything.

omfg noobz

way to flame the forum son =] and if your going to flame heres one thing... i own you a poon idc how popular you are ill always be the better pker same with k0ed even thou im not sure why u brought him up
zaaa is the sauce =o
the best of pking.

ledgendary dz member.

- zaaa's 100 k0s.

♥Zaaa♥

I pooN I

You are truly a loser Zaaa. Did you make a forum account just to harass me? Pathetic, get a life please, nearly every one of your posts are ways of insulting me. I can't believe you would make a forum account just to get at me, tsk tsk. :(

omfg noobz

this is my forum account and i never said anything about you i voted.... then i said how you like to vote for each other...... pathetic really that you just assume i made this to mess with you when i could care less about your existence... im done talking i was just trying to vote ffs.. btw im not the one who plays all day
zaaa is the sauce =o
the best of pking.

ledgendary dz member.

- zaaa's 100 k0s.

♥Zaaa♥

sniper007

im tired of the problem with zaaa and poon,  :-\   stopppppp iiiittttt........ :P
if we don't end war, war will end us.~h. g. wells

Mod Katie

Quote from: omfg noobz on July 29, 2009, 06:14:07 PM
this is my forum account and i never said anything about you i voted.... then i said how you like to vote for each other...... pathetic really that you just assume i made this to mess with you when i could care less about your existence... im done talking i was just trying to vote ffs.. btw im not the one who plays all day
Posting rights removed for a while. Stop harassing player moderators.

Banjo Hick

thats not that fair..... im friends with poon and zaaa so im not taking sides but just because poon says hes being harrassed by zaaa doesnt mean its true

I pooN I

Banjo I wouldn't disrespect Mod Katie's decision, and if were paying attention to his posts recently, you could tell that he's been mainly saying bad things about volcanic me and myself. Also, due to your past warnings and situations, I don't think your opinion is highly valued (no offense).

Bill

Quote from: banjo hick on July 31, 2009, 12:13:52 AM
thats not that fair..... im friends with poon and zaaa so im not taking sides but just because poon says hes being harrassed by zaaa doesnt mean its true

What's making it not true? Because PooN says he's taking offense, doesn't mean he really is?

This post itself seemed like enough:

But when he said this:
btw im not the one who plays all day

^ That just seemed like a direct attack towards PooN because it was completely random and didn't even pertain to the rest of his post at all. Saying that toward an ordinary player could be bad, let alone a Player Moderator. There's a line where you shouldn't say stuff like that towards other players, then there's a whole other line where you shouldn't say that to a Mod, period.

And all I'm doing is explaining it to you, Banjo Hick.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

maxmager

Back on Topic please. Thank you for handling the situation Mod Katie and Bill.

~Max~

Press the [Give Respect] button to get m00ny. =]
Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html