News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

I quit.

Started by Ryan7, July 15, 2009, 03:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan7

This guy makes me want to quit.

Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...

Zack

Phew. I thought you were quiting WorldScape :P

Bill

What level was this guy?

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Triniboy

He's a H4X3R!!!!!.......Or just played for a very long time o.o

Banana boy

Dont worry Ryan i'll get him with my iron dagger :)
He wont last long!!

Ryan7

Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...

serguy3

LMFAO... I've seen people with like 10 party hats, OF EVERY TYPE. -.-.  People on that game sometimes... ::)

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

jonky

i thought u quitting worldscape, but i heard that there use to be a way to spawn items from pnpcs, u could have like this software and depending on what pnpc u were talking to it wouold give you an item, but they found out about it and stopped it and let people keep their items, that probably how these people got the items like the partyhats that serguy3 was talking about or the items in that trade
NOT ~fusion~

Pavilion

Quote from: jonky on July 16, 2009, 01:57:19 PM
i thought u quitting worldscape, but i heard that there use to be a way to spawn items from pnpcs, u could have like this software and depending on what pnpc u were talking to it wouold give you an item, but they found out about it and stopped it and let people keep their items, that probably how these people got the items like the partyhats that serguy3 was talking about or the items in that trade
Yeah, all you needed to do is to trick the sever into granting you those items. It doesn't take too long to figure out which message you need to send along with what circumstances you need to put into effect for the grant to work.
Of course, that guy could have possibly gotten all those items through hard work. I hope it's from playing over a long time and not from a constant addiction.

serguy3

I don't know; he might've gotten them from when they were dropping christmas crackers and he just kept his, but it's ridiculous. :P

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Fight my Brute YO!

Bill

That is so not true. That never happened. People get 10 partyhats from when they were dropped in the beginning like serguy3 said. There wasn't a glitch or anything. As for this guy, he was probably around in 1999-2000 when the game came out... Or got lucky in the party room or got a good clue scroll or something. There wasn't a glitch or bug.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

serguy3

TBH, I got no idea what Pavillion, or Jonky said. :P What do you mean a PNPC? And isn't a PNPC a Jagex Administrator in the forum of a NPC? :P

What do you mean right circumstances? :P

~Jack. ???

Fight my Brute YO!

Pavilion

Quote from: serguy3 on July 16, 2009, 03:16:04 PM
TBH, I got no idea what Pavillion, or Jonky said. :P What do you mean a PNPC? And isn't a PNPC a Jagex Administrator in the forum of a NPC? :P

What do you mean right circumstances? :P

~Jack. ???
I thought Jonky misspelled NPC.

Ok, so let's say you're trying to get this one rare item from a monster. Would it make sense to try tricking the server to give you the item even if it doesn't know that you didn't kill the monster in the first place? Maybe the server is coded so that the item can only given when it gets the message that you did kill it. And even so, maybe the sever also needs to know that you were fighting the monster at all.
You can't just go tell the server that you'll get the item.

Triniboy

Quote from: Pavilion on July 16, 2009, 02:52:09 PM
Yeah, all you needed to do is to trick the sever into granting you those items. It doesn't take too long to figure out which message you need to send along with what circumstances you need to put into effect for the grant to work.
Of course, that guy could have possibly gotten all those items through hard work. I hope it's from playing over a long time and not from a constant addiction.

You have to make sure you leave no traces of you glitching or hacking runescape, I hear they have fines that are $250,000 Dollars if you get caught

Voltimolt

I won't give em 250k,
I mean, They can just delete it off your account. Why fine you whilest you can take it away or ban..