News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Welcome!

Started by Pharmacist J, June 13, 2008, 05:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pharmacist J

Hello, my name is Pharmacist J and I obviously enjoy writing poems and songs. I write about drugs and the abusing of prescription medicines because for me, sometimes I feel it's an easy escape. What people don't understand is what I try to communicate through my work. A lot of people think drug abusers are bad people, or they have really unfortunate lives; sometimes this may be true but for the most part my life really isn't all that bad!

I hope when you read my work, you can make a connection between you and I. I hope that you can feel and understand what I'm going through, and how it's affecting me. I also hope, if you already don't write poetry, that I will be able to influence you positively into starting up the hobby of poetry. The real reason behind me doing drugs is unknown, even to me. All I know is that they give me the ability to write up some amazing work, and for that reason I'm somewhat glad! I do hope I can end this pill popping propaganda, and get my life on the right road!

Board Rules:

Forum Rules apply.

Other than that, I hope you enjoy!

P.S: PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK! Your comments and feedback are what really keep me going. I love to hear what you guy's have to say, so please, don't be shy, and leave what you think! :)

The first step to success is failure.