News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Welcome!

Started by Pharmacist J, June 13, 2008, 05:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pharmacist J

Hello, my name is Pharmacist J and I obviously enjoy writing poems and songs. I write about drugs and the abusing of prescription medicines because for me, sometimes I feel it's an easy escape. What people don't understand is what I try to communicate through my work. A lot of people think drug abusers are bad people, or they have really unfortunate lives; sometimes this may be true but for the most part my life really isn't all that bad!

I hope when you read my work, you can make a connection between you and I. I hope that you can feel and understand what I'm going through, and how it's affecting me. I also hope, if you already don't write poetry, that I will be able to influence you positively into starting up the hobby of poetry. The real reason behind me doing drugs is unknown, even to me. All I know is that they give me the ability to write up some amazing work, and for that reason I'm somewhat glad! I do hope I can end this pill popping propaganda, and get my life on the right road!

Board Rules:

Forum Rules apply.

Other than that, I hope you enjoy!

P.S: PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK! Your comments and feedback are what really keep me going. I love to hear what you guy's have to say, so please, don't be shy, and leave what you think! :)

The first step to success is failure.