News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Ever since the trading update.

Started by serguy3, July 08, 2009, 04:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serguy3

I'm playing runescape(for who knows why) and I'm thinking back ever since the trade limit update, they've been trying to make the game "more enjoyable", and that just hasn't happened, them trying to make "2009 the updated year" isn't working, whatever happened to good old runescape, with Pking, Trading, no GE and it was actully decent work? Now they're just trying to perfect everything, and it isn't happening, what are YOUR thoughts on this? Do you like runescape still, it's new updates, and everything? Or do you hate runescape, and wish the OLD runescape was back? AND WHY?

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

I pooN I

I HATE IT!.. My main was muted so the only reason I played was to Pk on my pures (and i got the money by drop-trading from my main :) ). Ever sinced they changed it getting money on my pures has been tough.. I miss old runescape along with old pking :(

serguy3

Drop trading errr... Well, that can happen, all you need todo is goto a DP world, drop stuff from your main, and go onto your pure and get the item(s), I'd recomend you try it out first with something less valuable.

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Fight my Brute YO!

Triniboy

For me I really did'nt mind the PK'ing update..cause I don't really pk. But I don't like that trade limit.. I wanted to get so much things on my main from my other accounts...

Flame

The trade limit update was one of the worst in my opinion. So much stuff just sits in my bank now since before the update I used to let friends borrow my items lol. The only reason I still play occasionally is because of pking at mage bank and talking to some of the friends that still play:\

Zack

Just blame the real world traders. If you have ever played some of the bigger MMO's like Warcraft they aren't as fun because some rich person can buy everything they want.

Volcanic Me

I'm with Trini on the pking thing, I never used to pk on Rs until after I started WorldScape, so that doesn't really bother me.

I don't like the trade limit very much, but I deal with it. RuneScape is still a fun game in my opinion.

Banana boy

There is another update a new mini-game and theres now a notepad and the writings has changed lol.
But i want no trade limit back :(

serguy3

I HATE the new font, stupid in my opinion, the note pad.... ehhh.... I'll post a picture of what my notes are on it. :P

~Jack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Zack

I don't mind any of that stuff, I just wish the tabs weren't those ugly squares.

regents fury

Well, Runescape gets on my nerves lol.. but i usually deal with it or quit for a few weeks and start back again =/ but it's not like we can get jagex to change the whole game.

Bill

This should be in the 'Off-Topic' section, so I am going to move it. The 'General' and 'Off-Topic' sections are similar, but make sure you are posting in the correct areas.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........