News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Food Bug.

Started by maxmager, July 08, 2009, 03:02:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxmager

The food bug is cause by players useing magic attacks when the person is about to eat or is eating, i think this could be fixed by slowing the speed of the attacks. Just a suggestion, because this food bug is making a lot of people die, and is very frustrating, thank you.

~Max~

Press the [Give Respect] button to get m00ny. =]
Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html

cheekybenny

well, i reckon if we didn't have this bug no one would die because the killing would be so slow and easy heal and with ::bank players can easily refill their inventory with pumpkins

I pooN I

Exactly as Cheeky said. The food bug is what makes Worldscape pking not last forever. If you are fast enough, you can easily eat in time before they attack. Also perfecting when to hit and making the food bug happen is what makes you a great pker.

serguy3

Yes, yes it does Poonstroodles. :P At first, I didn't use Food Lagging.. The first time I used Food Lagg, I killed Chaoslancex, If you're good enough and have dealed with it along time, You'll learn that eating two pumpkins at a time helps, I've died once from Food Lagg... THANKS MOOSHU. :P

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

maxmager

I know how to use and when to use it, i don't like it but i guess i have to start liking it.

~Max~

Press the [Give Respect] button to get m00ny. =]
Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html

Flame

pumpkins should just be removed

I pooN I

Well I have a combo of 50-30 sometimes (well, never have i hit that, but i'm capable of it), so Imagine me hitting you with that leaving you with like 30 hp, and then what? Basically Taking out pumpkins destroys pking. :\

Chaoslancex

punks are the bomb, choc-ice is dumb people just click alway and never stop eating it.

pkinnty

trust me..you do not want the attacks to be slower it makes pking impossible
:)

sniper007

i bring about 200 choc ices everytime, incase i got piled..... :-\ otherwise i eat pumkins
if we don't end war, war will end us.~h. g. wells

Berserker

food glitch is how i get most of my kills since i can do it when i want

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!