News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

pirates

Started by jang bo j00, July 06, 2009, 07:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banana boy

when did i say i was in this clan? :o

assin110

This is our song approved by me and kate. =]
ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸~Gamer~¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨FOREVER``°º¤ø

Coleshot1

I wants to join (by request) 104 mage 82 pray in my first few days, ill keep training!
75 atk 54 str 71 def ftm, getting all 99s today>tommarrow.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

dragontammer21

COLE U HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED

dragontammer21

clan

Don't spam. You have posted 8 times in a row, as well as this one-word unneeded pointless post where you are just saying 'clan'... I'm going to remove some of your posts on this topic, just don't do it again.

dragontammer21

banana u said u will be in the CLAN

Banana boy

was that in-game?

Coleshot1

Our secret ship has been ambushed!!! Triniboy has given away the coordinates, and they have been spread!
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Jrat697

hey guys may i join plz :D. ARGHHHHHHHH lol ;D

assin110

Quote from: Jrat697 on July 07, 2009, 02:02:01 AM
hey guys may i join plz :D. ARGHHHHHHHH lol ;D
Yes you may :) and welcome.
ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸~Gamer~¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨FOREVER``°º¤ø

dragontammer21

jrat u are accepted

Banana boy

KATE DID I SAY THAT I WANTED TO BE IN THE CLAN IN INGAME?

assin110

Quote from: Banana boy on July 07, 2009, 02:27:58 AM
KATE DID I SAY THAT I WANTED TO BE IN THE CLAN IN INGAME?
Yes you did.
ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸~Gamer~¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨FOREVER``°º¤ø

lollol

Kate can i join am nn u knw ma skills :D
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

jang bo j00

sure guys (banana boy,ryan7,flamer and wouter are in) ;) GL kate,our clan it's goin to be awesome :D