News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

pirates

Started by jang bo j00, July 06, 2009, 07:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banana boy

when did i say i was in this clan? :o

assin110

This is our song approved by me and kate. =]
ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸~Gamer~¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨FOREVER``°º¤ø

Coleshot1

I wants to join (by request) 104 mage 82 pray in my first few days, ill keep training!
75 atk 54 str 71 def ftm, getting all 99s today>tommarrow.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

dragontammer21

COLE U HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED

dragontammer21

clan

Don't spam. You have posted 8 times in a row, as well as this one-word unneeded pointless post where you are just saying 'clan'... I'm going to remove some of your posts on this topic, just don't do it again.

dragontammer21

banana u said u will be in the CLAN

Banana boy

was that in-game?

Coleshot1

Our secret ship has been ambushed!!! Triniboy has given away the coordinates, and they have been spread!
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Jrat697

hey guys may i join plz :D. ARGHHHHHHHH lol ;D

assin110

Quote from: Jrat697 on July 07, 2009, 02:02:01 AM
hey guys may i join plz :D. ARGHHHHHHHH lol ;D
Yes you may :) and welcome.
ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸~Gamer~¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨FOREVER``°º¤ø

dragontammer21

jrat u are accepted

Banana boy

KATE DID I SAY THAT I WANTED TO BE IN THE CLAN IN INGAME?

assin110

Quote from: Banana boy on July 07, 2009, 02:27:58 AM
KATE DID I SAY THAT I WANTED TO BE IN THE CLAN IN INGAME?
Yes you did.
ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸~Gamer~¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨FOREVER``°º¤ø

lollol

Kate can i join am nn u knw ma skills :D
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

jang bo j00

sure guys (banana boy,ryan7,flamer and wouter are in) ;) GL kate,our clan it's goin to be awesome :D