News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

wot.

Started by I pooN I, July 02, 2009, 01:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I pooN I

-wot.- is a revolutionized clan of expert pk'ers who own it up! The clan is run and founded by yours truly, I poon I. The clan will consist of 4 seperate ranks, Leaders, Immortal, Vanquisher, and Conquerer.

Leaders
I poon I

That Bad Kid
Painkiller

That Clutch Kid
Plague

Immortals
Volcanic Me

Vanquishers

Conquerers

Banjo Hick

but you added two extra posistions 'that bad kid' and 'that clutch kid' hmmmmm...

maxmager

His partners, duh, better watch out, they'll own ya banjo :P
Sorry for the off topic talking poon.

Press the [Give Respect] button to get m00ny. =]
Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html

Volcanic Me

I guess I'll join... if you think I'm good enough. :O

Banjo Hick

everyone can own me....

maxmager

Thats not true, just work on it.
Sorry again Poon.

~Max~

Press the [Give Respect] button to get m00ny. =]
Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html

serguy3

*Gulp*............. Plague, Painkiller, and I Poon I....................... Those first two peopleee are the two who influenced me to become a Rune Pure.......... I can't wait to see what happens to everyother clan. :P

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Hybrid Owner

*not good enough*? Poon i wana one on one soon :)

I miss classic

Stats don't matter, Skills do.

serguy3

Hybrid, might wanna change your personal text, and why aren't I on your Awesome list!? :P
Anyways, nice clan set-up, Poon. ;D

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!