News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

It's a bad time to be a celebrity

Started by Pavilion, June 28, 2009, 05:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pavilion

Michael Jackson's and Farrah Fawcett's death still rings.

But oh no, we have another tragedy: BILLY MAYS IS DEAD.

'Who is he' you ask? Why, he's one of the most famous TV pitchmen ever. Seen those cool commercials for OxiClean, OrangeGlo, Kaboom, and a whole lot of other products. Yeah, that's right, that guy with the beard is Billy Mays.

R.I.P.

Zack

I saw him on that show "Pitchmen". A lot of people are dying recently. :-\

Volcanic Me

A death a day keeps the fans away?

Dude... that's like the fourth celebrity death in like four or five days... I'm thinking there's someone behind this. :\

Banjo Hick

ed mcman, farah fawcet, micheal jackson, and billy mays...

Triniboy

Quote from: Zack on June 28, 2009, 05:55:08 PM
I saw him on that show "Pitchmen". A lot of people are dying recently. :-\

I agree, many people are dying in this year alone. I myself already been to 12-13 funerals in just this year.

Banjo Hick

wait, why r u making a big deal when celebrities die? 100's of people are dyeing everyday, not just celebrities

Pavilion

Quote from: banjo hick on June 29, 2009, 12:27:53 AM
wait, why r u making a big deal when celebrities die? 100's of people are dyeing everyday, not just celebrities
If a family member of yours dies, you would go and mourn the loss, right?
Now, let's say that on the other side of the world someone else's family member dies. Do you go and mourn their loss?

Celebrities and well-known people receive more attention to their deaths because they've connected with many more people through music, paining, talents, charisma, etc. And we all know and acknowledge that people die everyday; we just don't give them their respects because we hardly know them. I'm not saying they're insignificant.

Besides, I'm sure you'd mourn the President if he died when many other people died around the world, right?

Banjo Hick

o, thats a good point... but dying happens more often to average people then it does to celebrities, ur threads name is 'its a bad time to be a celebrity'

Triniboy

Quote from: banjo hick on June 29, 2009, 12:08:40 PM
o, thats a good point... but dying happens more often to average people then it does to celebrities, ur threads name is 'its a bad time to be a celebrity'

Well, He is just talking about a group of people, not much to everyone.

Pavilion

Quote from: TriniBoy on June 29, 2009, 01:18:43 PM
Quote from: banjo hick on June 29, 2009, 12:08:40 PM

Well, He is just talking about a group of people, not much to everyone.
That and they all have died within mere days of each other.

greepfruuy

Wow that shirt is clean  :o
i keep staring at his beard  :o ???
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

thats crazy how all this is hapening?

Banjo Hick

and a famous QB for the tenesee titans was found dead in one of his homes...