News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Funpkin' goes wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by HotMax123, July 02, 2009, 07:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotMax123

so i was with my freinds in fun pk right so one of them tried to run away, he ran across the lava river and i got killed and lost all my items worth 80mil!!!!!!!!!! please fix this glitch worldscape.
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Flame

Banana boy

You do know that funpk is only apart of the wilderness and if you go to far your in the wildy?

Triniboy

Quote from: HotMax123 on July 02, 2009, 07:38:28 PM
so i was with my freinds in fun pk right so one of them tried to run away, he ran across the lava river and i got killed and lost all my items worth 80mil!!!!!!!!!! please fix this glitch worldscape.

Nothing is to be fix, As Banana Boy said, Funpk is only part of the wilderness, If you go to far, you will actully be in the wild where you can lose items.

serguy3

Let's just be clear on one thing about FunPk; as triniboy said, there's a wilderness spot where you may lose items. I'd like to just say that luring them into that wildy spot is considered LURING, so if you want to run from them; just leave the place completely with a teleportation code. DO NOT LURE! Alot of people stronger than you will come eventually, and these strong people might be compelled to report you, and kill, and LOOT you. :P.
(WOOT, GOT TO GO ON A COMP AT THE HOTEL WE'RE AT. ;D

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!