News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Clans..

Started by I pooN I, June 12, 2008, 05:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I pooN I

I think that the wilderness is slowly dyeing, so if you play alot and pk alot you should consider making a clan, so that the wilderness won't constantly be under control by my "posse". Cmon people dont be afraid, clans can be very benificial, and they help with leadership skills.

Zeldagirl

Agreed, 'Clans' are good team building skills and help you become a leader. It allows you to take charge and it is a lot of fun. For more information on 'clans' you can go to the 'clan recruitment' page. There you will find multiple clans with recruitment applications. From there you, copy and paste, and type up your application.

I hope this was of some help,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Chris Bud

I Like Zelda's answer to this. But I would like to add that with a clan. There is a big responsiblity. One is that your clan work's together. And you must adhear to all of there concern's! You also would (As the clan leader) be the one liable for anything that 'might' go wonrg... If you can't handle the responsiblity, you shouldn't be a clan leader :-\ Other than that. Have fun, Pk, and don't get IN TROUBLE!!!     ~Chris

Diablo637

i agree with you chris, but setting up and operating a clan is as big a responsiblity as it is to be a good pker infact now you can have a clan website and all set up in a matter of minutes depending on what you use. And besides if you pk a lot you already have a big responsiblity (not die).
Devil Nest Clan Website Link:
http://devilsnest.co.nr

Chaoslancex

true but there something that everyone like is to fight in wildy an to feel that ur the best an i feel that clan can help because they can back you up if your in trouble an also great way to just chill an talk to your friend waiting in wildy which its always boring nobody comes  :'( an i love pk-in  :P am for killing  :o

coolnestea

all i hear is blah blah blah clan this clan that...if you ask me not enough ppl pk to have clans but w.e.  :-\

Chris Bud

I massively agree with Coolnestea!...

Not as many player's wanna PvP, or CvC anymore :-\

It's not a good thing to talk about, but it's true... The pking population is grossly under developed... And now there is like, 7 clan's. But no one PK'z!!!

So how can a 'Clan' not pk? Because I often go to the Wilderness area's. And no one! Not a soul... I hope more people start pking, especially WS's amount of player's.

~Chris

SlackisBack

There used to be a clan called The Fresh Rebels that pked alot..

But the leader got banned.. xD

::)

maxmager

yeah, i agree with you guys, and slack, that was a nice clan, and ur new one is pretty good to. keep up the good work and it'll get better :P mkay, well back to what i was saying, clans.....they can help a lot to back u up and all, but, for some reason it makes people fight a lot when we make bad decisions, and let people in the clan that other leaders of the clan do not like. which has started many fights with me and wyatt(i poon i), but, i have let people in he doesn't like, so we're even but. i think people should get along with clans and try not to fight, and try to make as wayy less bad decitions as i've made. well, to all the people who still pk, happy pking :)

~max~

Press the [Give Respect] button to get m00ny. =]
Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html

Genuine

I would like to know how to get your Worldscape stats on Runescape-tips.com.
                                               Thank you.
                                              Australiaman.

cheekybenny

Well, i say the reason why people don't pk is cause its impossible for some esp because of the lvl 163 thing. Also pking isn't helped with only the active pking members being in the same clan and when a player who wants to experience pking goes to the wildy the just get mobed and never come back.

and finally joining clans doesn't help all the time because even if you wanted a clan vs clan fight its most likely there isn't enough members of each to fight against, the only time i've seen a clan war was against my old clan and i poon i's.

My suggestion is everyone vs everyone? then atleast the active players would have a challange because it would be the best vsing the best.