News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

YOU REALLY NEED THIS...

Started by kevin711, June 26, 2009, 08:09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin711

You need an 'Appeal an offence of ban' section, I'd REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, like to Appeal my 'IP-Ban' that happened for no apparent reason. 1) If you have no proof, then gtfoh... -.-
A proud Member and Beta-Tester for

Never dwell on the past, but thrive on the future.

Banana boy

I think this is a good idea we'll leave this up to Jeremy and Ryan :)

Banjo Hick

i agree this is a  GREAT idea, but unfortunately agf is no longer recovering accounts so yeah.....

Chaoslancex

but if they where still recovering them it would be a great idea, a really good idea.

Triniboy

Worldscape Blitz will be using the fourm accounts to log in, So I guess when you recive a ban from blitz, you might get a message saying why, and a picture of evidence. Its not really common at all for a person to be mute, ban etc.. Most of the time people just act in an immature way which causes them to get ban, But this is a good suggestion :)

Ry60003333

Triniboy is correct. We also have variable length bans and mutes in Blitz that automatically remove themselves. I've done all the back end server work, I just have to write a page on the site (like the world select page) that allows us to edit the bans/mutes and you to see them along with the reasons. 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

kevin711

Well can someone please un-IP me? I haven't played in about a month now. I'm getting a lil' lonely. :\
A proud Member and Beta-Tester for

Never dwell on the past, but thrive on the future.