News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

YOU REALLY NEED THIS...

Started by kevin711, June 26, 2009, 08:09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin711

You need an 'Appeal an offence of ban' section, I'd REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, like to Appeal my 'IP-Ban' that happened for no apparent reason. 1) If you have no proof, then gtfoh... -.-
A proud Member and Beta-Tester for

Never dwell on the past, but thrive on the future.

Banana boy

I think this is a good idea we'll leave this up to Jeremy and Ryan :)

Banjo Hick

i agree this is a  GREAT idea, but unfortunately agf is no longer recovering accounts so yeah.....

Chaoslancex

but if they where still recovering them it would be a great idea, a really good idea.

Triniboy

Worldscape Blitz will be using the fourm accounts to log in, So I guess when you recive a ban from blitz, you might get a message saying why, and a picture of evidence. Its not really common at all for a person to be mute, ban etc.. Most of the time people just act in an immature way which causes them to get ban, But this is a good suggestion :)

Ry60003333

Triniboy is correct. We also have variable length bans and mutes in Blitz that automatically remove themselves. I've done all the back end server work, I just have to write a page on the site (like the world select page) that allows us to edit the bans/mutes and you to see them along with the reasons. 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

kevin711

Well can someone please un-IP me? I haven't played in about a month now. I'm getting a lil' lonely. :\
A proud Member and Beta-Tester for

Never dwell on the past, but thrive on the future.