News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

the big runner and loser!!

Started by jang bo j00, July 01, 2009, 05:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jang bo j00

yesterday,pk0wnedall asked me for some rares for his birthday, i gave him some...and told him happy birthday:) but..today i opened worldscape blitz,he asked me for more rares :o and he told me that the items i gave him aren't rare..! :-\i told him: sorry i can't give you more rares,after some time,i went to the wildy,dragontammer was with me,when she logged out he started to attack..but we were friends,i don't know what the heck changed him...i started to fight him,when he know that he will die :D,he ran out and went to lumby >:( he was really greedy
                       :o  THE                                    END :o

lollol

one question Sis wat rares did u give him??
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Chaoslancex

ouch that is been greeedy :( i did too gave him something for his b day.

maxmager

Wow, Atleast people did give him items, He's lucky, after i read this, he can forget it.

Press the [Give Respect] button to get m00ny. =]
Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html

Banana boy

well if he asked me and i read this before i wouldn't give him a single thing.

Zack1

Banjo Hick

i already gave him some because hes my friend, then thee next few days he kept asking me for more rares, i gave it to him the first day after but he just kept asking...

o... i just noticed something... this topic is from beginning of JUNE he just asked me on like sunday.. which was like june 29th.... this would definately be considered item scamming...