News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Change to Rule 1:

Started by Jeremy, June 06, 2009, 03:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunk Mario

But it is not like saying " f*ck him!" or something i don't find it offensive.. and it is not saying it towards him i am just saying stupid noob in a bad way..

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Banjo Hick

But you're calling someone a noon, and since it's a swear describing the person it isn't allowed..

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 29, 2010, 09:48:27 PM
But you're calling someone a noon, and since it's a swear describing the person it isn't allowed..

Whoa, Banjo, noob = new player. O_O Hardly offensive bro.

Banjo Hick

Noob isn't the offensive part, saying the d4mn noob is.

Prehistoric

D4mn noob wouldn't offend me if i were a cabbage head loser((i wrote cabbage not the curse word so the system doesn't have to rofl!!!))
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

bowconstr

Bowconstr,
Thanks Jeremy again because a lot of people been swearing and calling people names so thanks for making worldscape better.
Happy gaming Jeremy  :)
Bowconstr
BRANDI**************

X

^ Please do not grave dig.

Maxi

It's not permited to talk about sex things. Example: "i had some sex in the bed tonight. Sadly enough i didn't have a erecti*n? It was a question, sorry for the words. IF they're not allowed. Wich surely isn't.

wouter

Quote from: Maxi on May 03, 2010, 12:35:08 PM
It's not permited to talk about sex things. Example: "i had some sex in the bed tonight. Sadly enough i didn't have a erecti*n? It was a question, sorry for the words. IF they're not allowed. Wich surely isn't.
Well, It isn't offensive as long as it isn't towards someone. But, we got youths playing this game. So we want those words to not be used. A mod can decide to mute you when you use such a grammar.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: caponer on May 03, 2010, 12:51:39 PM
Quote from: Maxi on May 03, 2010, 12:35:08 PM
Well, It isn't offensive as long as it isn't towards someone. But, we got youths playing this game. So we want those words to not be used. A mod can decide to mute you when you use such a grammar.
Most likely they Won't mute you unless you repedely use the foul language, Reason is: Exactly what wouter said. Youths play and don't need to know about that kind of stuff yet. :o (it's wouter's job to teach them about that kind of thing! ::) :P)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Maxi

Well, it was a little dumb question i guess.. :P

Kryptonite

Zhou1894 WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!! You posted random crap on like 15 topics....

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.