News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Teleportation Services

Started by Gunnerman149, October 29, 2008, 06:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunnerman149

Have you ever wanted to go somewhere, but haven't been able to reach it???  :(

THAT'S ALL OVER NOW!!!! I can take you to virtually any spot you want to reach!!! Pm me ingame or leave a post on here and I will see what I can do!! ;D ;)     

NOTE: My services require a fee, and the fee is based on which spot you want to be teleported to.

I can also bring you to that spot for free if I do not have the codes to get there and you know how to get there on foot, but have not been able to. :o
lololololol

sir far4

how do u get to get where anger gets spawned!!???!?!?!??!??!?!? ill pay any fee
;D ;D ;D :o ::)

Zack

There is no place where they're spawned.

Triniboy

When you say virtually any spot what you mean..take me there with out me really being there...and what are you using..a Grip map of the worldscape 317 server. :o

serguy3

uhm i think there was once a place in runescape where yoy3u could buy anger weapons, but most likely ry and jeremy did not put in a shop they were simply put into the general store for one day then they were circulated around the game, and now they ar very rare....

~serguy3~
ps: i have a word document with some coords in it, i'm on a different computer right now soz i'll give you those tomorrow..... (yes i came on here to be helpful  :P.)
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

mumups

i would like to be taken to the place where black skimmys spawn i think it is somewhere in aroudughn or something. My worldscape name is sharkblood66
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

God Paul

wow... if we wanted to go some were were we didnt know hade rares or whatever... we would ask ryan hoffman or jeremy ritter.

thank you sinserly darktaco.

PS: why a fee... why why why oh and i typed the extra stuff to see what u'd say
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer

Gunnerman149

Quote from: TriniBoy on December 17, 2008, 06:12:09 PM
When you say virtually any spot what you mean..take me there with out me really being there...and what are you using..a Grip map of the worldscape 317 server. :o
By grip map, what do you mean?
lololololol

Banjo Hick

gunner this is over now, im already paying you to not give anyone codes anymore so they dont cheat on my game

Banjo Hick

im actually taking time off from the game, so you can continue this now, but ill still be on the forums, but when i come back in like june or july can you stop plz?

Gunnerman149

Banjo, just because I'm selling/giving codes, doesn't mean people will actually know RIGHT OFF where you're hiding.
lololololol

Banjo Hick

well i didnt want them to have a chance at cheating