News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Thrivalicious Stuff: Request Siggyz here

Started by Thrive, June 03, 2009, 11:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrive

What did i say about arguing on this thread Jack...

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

name : r_e_p_t_a_r (with spaces or without it doesnt matter)

text : you cant always get what you wish for.

im not sure if its correct format? sorry if not lol.

Thrive

URL IS : http://i43.tinypic.com/10540wg.jpg

SHOOOOOOT -.- srry dude didnt see the
text : you cant always get what you wish for.

damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

Zack

He's Reptar so you have to use this pic ::)

Thrive

damn RIGHT.

haha its ok thrive, i like yours, but i dont understand how to put it on?  :(

Thrive

[img]  http://i43.tinypic.com/10540wg.jpg [/img]

damn RIGHT.

Cavallers

Quote from: serguy3 on June 20, 2009, 07:01:26 PM
Why I got mad AT YOU CAV is because I filled in MY REQUEST BEFORE Banjo Hick, and you made his, and then denied to make mine?

because you are never satisfied i made you a nice banner, then you wanted more?

thats why

-Cavallers

serguy3

I WANTED AN UPDATED ONE, YOU IDIOT. I asked you if you could just edit it because I HAD ADVANCED MY LEVELS ALOT. Maybe you can READ posts, it's useful, isn't it?

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Thrive

What did i say earlier ladies... No fighting here, Take this somewhere else. Notice the Topic of this Board? Banners/Logos. Now get out of here or I'm gonna do something bout it

damn RIGHT.

Elmo

Thrive may you make me a siggy
Name : Elmo
Text : Elmo Owns You
Picture : Elmo with a gun

Cavallers

serguy you did not want an update you wanted a freacking new post so can you just shut up now and stop triying to get your post count up by flaming?

-Cavallers

Banjo Hick

name: fusion
text: fusion
backround: something cool and swirly....? like it looks like some stuff is fusing together

Thrive

Dear people waiting for my siggyz. I have been extremely busy, and Will continúe my progress very soon.
Srry for the spanish stuff in here. Spanish auto correct is on.

damn RIGHT.