News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Thrivalicious Stuff: Request Siggyz here

Started by Thrive, June 03, 2009, 11:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrive

i laughed when i made that, I mean i ROFL'D literally

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Thrive

damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

Thrive

damn RIGHT.

Cavallers

i'm not impressed you're just Google the images and adding the text in paint...

-Cavallers

Thrive

but you don't see the beauty in it. Some of those siggyz that are made all flashy are completely custom, and somewhat not natural. When I google them, I dont take the first picture I see and say: O ok the first picture i see I will take no matter how stupid. WRONG. I simply use pictures that seem weird but natural at the same time. I also match colors of the picture or the theme with the text. Simple = elegance. There's a point in which to fancy and flashy turns into something different and not as elegant. Nature is something that will always be amazing, simple, and something that man may never understand completely. Other things that use custom images that don't express nature usually don't express wonder or complexity that nature does. For example, In volcanic me's siggy, if you were to see the colors and the image, it matches together, its simple, and elegant. Not that I think that your siggyz are no awesome, but mine simply are simple.

damn RIGHT.

serguy3

Ok.... I gatta give it to thrive, he makes better Signatures than you, and is going to get more requests BECAUSE YOU TURN PEOPLE DOWN AND TAKE SO MUCH TIME, CAV. And Cav, that's technically flaming, NO-NO.

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Thrive

Quote from: serguy3 on June 17, 2009, 09:12:17 PM
Ok.... I gatta give it to thrive, he makes better Signatures than you, and is going to get more requests BECAUSE YOU TURN PEOPLE DOWN AND TAKE SO MUCH TIME, CAV. And Cav, that's technically flaming, NO-NO.

~Serguys_Pure.

;D Thanks for the support Jack. But Cav, no need to post that. It was an unnecessary comment. And what my parents always say to me: "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it."
So anyways....
BACK TO THE REQUESTING!

damn RIGHT.

serguy3

Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Fight my Brute YO!

Cavallers

Quote from: serguy3 on June 17, 2009, 09:12:17 PM

~Serguys_Pure.
wow you're so un-greatfulll...

this is exactly why i stopped doing sigs because it used to take me about 2 hours to do a dang sig then people wouldn't even thank me for it.... that's right i TOOK TOO LONG because i wanted you people to have something perfect not some lame stupid work

serguy you're so un-greatfull

you're just saying i suck because i took TIME?

it's that the best you can do? wow you really are lame how low can you get?

now that i don't make anymore signatures you turn on me... oh yah and you're so fake i'm going to laugh when thrive will stop doing his sigs (he eventually will) and you will turn on him because he isn't for your convenience.

look how you kiss up to people when you need them and how you turn on them when you don't
Quote from: serguy3 on April 10, 2009, 06:18:28 PM
I here by declare cav to be the most l33t sig/banner maker eva'!!!!!!! sorry volt =|.. you can't make sigs =*(

-serguy3-

sorry if i flamed or made a stupid post but I'm trying to make a point here

-Cavallers

Thrive

Cavallers that is your opinion and I truly respect that. But others love them, so there is other people that would truly disagree with you. Each siggy I make actually takes around a good 30 minutes. You see me getting paid for this? No, my reward is the satisfaction of others, and that is all that matters to me. So you may say they are lame and too simple. I might agree, but others like them too so that's why I make them.
The end of this argument, go to another board if you want to rant on.
Now, REQUEST!

damn RIGHT.

Cavallers

i see that your post has caught a lot of attention so I'm going to stick it.

-Cavallers

Thrive

damn RIGHT.

Cavallers

also cleaned up a little bit your original post.

-Cavallers

serguy3

Why I got mad AT YOU CAV is because I filled in MY REQUEST BEFORE Banjo Hick, and you made his, and then denied to make mine?

Fight my Brute YO!