News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Thrivalicious Stuff: Request Siggyz here

Started by Thrive, June 03, 2009, 11:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

Name On Signature:  Zack
Any additional text on Signature:  You can't always win.
Theme on Signature:  Something to go with the text.

serguy3

Lol, Can you make one like the one I made for my rune pure? Kind've like that just make it look cool. -I WANT THE SAME PICS, BUT HAVE A DIFFERENT BACKROUND, like it saying "l33t" in the backround in blue? ;D

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Thrive

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Zack

Chaoslancex

hey can you make me one plz

Name: Chaoslancex
and just suprise me and here a pic of my own

Thrive

damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

Ryan7

Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...

Ryan7

Name: Ryan7
Text: In Darkness, There's Always Light Even If You Can't See it.
Pic: Some kink of dark picture with a fading light of some sort. Make it be epic :)
Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...

Banana boy

Name:Bunny Wabits
Text: Never mess with the bunnys
Pic: A bunny backround

Voltimolt

Change the Title?

Like "Thrive: Request your signature here!"?

Double A ok

Name:Double A Ok
Text:Batteries Aren't the only Source of POWER!
PIC:Up to u

Chaoslancex

well thrive since the last one din't work out i want a new one here pic

and make it say this.

"A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control."

then put ~chaos~

Thrive

Chaos please give me the URL, I can't do anything with it, with no URL

FOR RYAN7

URL IS: http://i40.tinypic.com/jt9wn6.jpg

damn RIGHT.

Thrive

damn RIGHT.

Zack