News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Congradualations.

Started by kevin711, June 02, 2009, 08:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin711

I really would like to congradualate, Ryan.. For his unexplainable nice codeing... And I'd also like to congradualate, Jeremy.. For picking the best staff for WorldScape. Congradualations to all staff members, you all are 75% done with Blitz.
A proud Member and Beta-Tester for

Never dwell on the past, but thrive on the future.

Delicious

Chaoslancex

well i would love it to be 100%!!! so we can all enjoy the game.  :D

Banjo Hick

i have unfortunately been told that there is almost nothing in blitz yet, the only thing u can do is go to a few spots and do commands, but there is this awesome command where u can make monsters fight each other, but thats just what ive been told...

Delicious

Thats honestly not true at all, sorry to break it to you, but blitz is on the verge of release.

Zack1

Also Jeremy is making items work so far I know that Godswords, Bando's, Armadyl and more works!

Banjo Hick

yeah i saw the game while jack was playing on it, its pretty far along and its like 95%done it should be realeased with in 2 or 3 months.

Delicious

More like a week or 2. Its quite close. I heard from Ry himself that summoning will be 100% working by time of release  :o