News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

How to take a pic. of your screen.

Started by theonewhocan, May 30, 2009, 04:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theonewhocan

There are many different ways to do this, one is by hitting "CTRL" and "PRT Sc" at same time this will then take a picture of your monitor which will then be saved in your "Pictures", if for some odd reason this does not work, try doing this, Search for "Snipping Tool" then drag it to your Desktop (for easier access), then last but not least, open it and then hit new so you can open your screen, then drag the cursor over the thing you would like to take a pic of.-- Your Welcome, I hope this helps while reporting peoples
SEE YOUR IP ADDRESS

Worldscape

Zack

You can also just hit "prt scr" and paste it into paint then save it to desktop.

Chaoslancex

Zack's way was way simpler to tell you the truth :-\

Banjo Hick

it was easier and u use alt+prnt scrn, then go to paint and use ctrl+v, and u said that it would help report people, but u also have to go to photobucket or any other image hosting site, upload it, take the url and paste it on a post

Zack1

i just press prtscn and paste it in paint like zack.

Voltimolt

And not all OS has snipping tool. I believe Vista has it....

serguy3

I think either way is fine, the one my brother said i like more because i'm just use to it, both have there advantages. Like the "prnt screen" and paste is faster, but the other one is more memorable for me. :P

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!