News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Monday, May 25th, 2009 Issues

Started by Ry60003333, May 25, 2009, 06:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waffles

Coding looks like a pain in the _ _ _ LOL

Ry60003333

Yeah, sometimes it can be. 8)

Anyway, MySQL is still being extremely slow (over 8 seconds) to accept connects other then the machine it is running on. :-[

The good news is I've found a fix and probably know what is causing it, but its 12 here on a school night so I'm heading off to sleep. :'(

But don't worry! It'll either be fixed tomorrow morning, or tomorrow after school. :)

Also the website is actually staying online this time because its working great; so feel free to chat on the forums and hang out. :D

- Ry
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

waffles

waffles

serguy3

Well, atleast we still have the forums, and let's be honest, I think we're on the forums alot more than the game. XD
-cough- vista x -cough-

~serguys_pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

waffles

Im on the game more but I've been on forums alot because of recent issues to stay posted (No Pun Intended) on the issues with the site being down.  But I am glad I can access the forums again :).  Lol Vista, but I cant relate seeing as I am one of the proud and few Mac owners.  I'll check back in tomorrow to see if the worlds are back online.  Good Night.

Delicious

I'm a proud mac owner =D and the worlds are offline, like Ry said. They will be fixed today, so no wonder you couldn't log onto it. I got exams this week and next so i wont be playing much, if any.

waffles

Exams fail lol :) I took my algebra final already alls i gotta worry about is graduating lol :)

Zack

Quote from: serguy3 on May 27, 2009, 12:51:04 AM
Well, atleast we still have the forums, and let's be honest, I think we're on the forums alot more than the game. XD
-cough- vista x -cough-

~serguys_pure.
Hey! I'm not on that much  ::)

waffles

Quote from: Zack on May 27, 2009, 05:46:39 PM
Quote from: serguy3 on May 27, 2009, 12:51:04 AM
-cough- vista x -cough-

~serguys_pure.
Hey! I'm not on that much  ::)

Yeah I beat mister Runite Poster lol :)

Zack

Ok I've been logged in for a total of 18 days 5 hours. Lets please stop spamming this topic.

serguy3

Quote from: Zack on May 27, 2009, 05:59:15 PM

Ok I've been logged in for a total of 18 days 5 hours. Lets please stop spamming this topic.

FAILED, Anyways, the game should, and hopefully will be up by six, because the worlds are all on the worldselect thing, only need to turn the servers on! =D.

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Chaoslancex

well Ry we hope everything gets fixed and can't wait till it back up and running. :D

Ry60003333

Right now, everything is up and running again! Now cross your fingers and hope it doesn't break! ::)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Delicious