News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Legendary pkers

Started by cheekybenny, May 22, 2009, 10:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banana boy

cheekybenny

VOTES UPDATED ;D

i dont have time to keep track of this thing so after this week im stopping voting and announcing who are the current legendary pkers.

cheekybenny

VOTING STOPS ON 12TH

huntingmoon

im gonna have to go with oxycodone.. all the way..  And im pretty sure he beat i poon i just stating since hes in the top 5 and oxy isnt.
I used to cut the porch lights on,
Now I cut the Porsche lights on,
Just to let em know that they foresights wrong,
You to fine to be layin down in bed alone,
I cant teach you how to speak my language rosetta stone,
I swear this life is like the sweetest thing I've ever known,
I really cant see the end comin any closer,
But I'll still be the man when everything is over.

I'm Doin Me-

maxmager

Recount please, i have 9 votes on Maxmager, and my pures name is B amazing, and he was also voted for. I'm not sure but i think i can add them together.

Press the [Give Respect] button to get m00ny. =]
Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html

cheekybenny

ill add them next week im abit busy this week sorry

Elmo

Danyar

Zack1

i vote for oxycodeone and M A D TIME

omfg noobz

Well this forum is oviously very messed up... i mean m a d time.... is a noob.... the only person who should be in the top 5 is k0ed or k0ed this forum is a bunch of noobs who just vote for the most popular players... this is zaaa and tbh ive killed everyone on here many..many times... most players in the top either made noobs and voted. this is oviously a total popularity contest nothing to do with pking whatsoever if ANYONE IN THE TOP 5 WOULD LIKE TO FIGHT ME JUST SO I CAN PROVE THIS TOP 5 IS STUPID AND WRONG.  I would gladly kill them like ive done in the past. Cuz i am the best r0fl...

zaaa = best pker....
zaaa is the sauce =o
self proclaimed " the best"
the best of pking.

1st- in "top 10 pkers forum" (most viewed pk forum all time).
1st. in "my top 5 pkers forum" (wasnt made by myself).
4th in "ledgenary pkers forum"

former owner of the clan - devastation
former owner of the clan - lawless
current owner of the clan - elite 7
ledgendary dz member.

best pk vids. Under pking in forums.
- zaaa's 100 k0s.
- zaaa's 2nd worldscape video.

♥Zaaa♥

Banjo Hick

zaaa ur a great pker, but dont go around gloating, im sure that chaos and mad time would win 7/10 fights between you two, and chaos is a great pker, i dont even like mad time and i admit hes a great pker, and all of these people who voted have in game accounts that definately are not just noob accounts

maxmager

Actually, Banjo, most of the people that voted for madtime, are madtime, he just made a bunch of accounts and voted for himself. He doesn't deserve to be on there. like as soon as chaos got above him, two new accounts were made to vote for madtime? I'm very sure that m a d time is voting for himself, Cheeky, look into that please, it isn't fair.

Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html

Banana boy

MaxMager your wrong... he doesn't have multiple accounts he only has one since when have you been known as the master of knowing if they have multiple accounts? you only just started getting voted for...

maxmager

I'm not "Mad Mager" and All i'm saying is what i hear from everybody.

~Max~

serguy3

Zaaa, You're not the best, TBH almost every on here is yes, very popular, but still very skilled. You're neither a great Pker or liked, so why should you be on this list, oh right, YOU AREN'T.

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!