News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

online shop - now can't login game

Started by damo, May 20, 2009, 08:31:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

damo

hey i just bought a book of balance from online shop but whenether i try to log in and it says i just left another world and keeps repeating or it says im logged in please help
-damokazamo-
THIS REALLY WORKS TRY IT

Zack

That's a glitch with the log in server. Ryan needs to reset the server to fix it.

Ry60003333

I'm restarting everything now. 8)

World 1 crashed because of a memory leak. I have code that makes the server automatically restart when memory gets low, but its only working on the Mac computers and not the Windows one.

By the way, World 1 is the only World that runs Windows, and it has the most problems! ;)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

damo

ok everything is working well now.... except my computer!!!!!  :'(
now i have to play on this slow computer because when i try to turn the good one on it just beeps and fan goes real fast. i searched it up and found it was a beep code but i cant work out which is long and which is short beeps  >:( they sound the same! so i have to send it in and get fixed... >:( >:(
oh well good thing it i still can play on this computer - that's the only thing that matters
THIS REALLY WORKS TRY IT

J