News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

im quiting

Started by clark, May 17, 2009, 06:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clark

hey guys im sorry to say this but im quiting coz of family problems and i am getting my mum mental condition witch puts emotins in a state i will miss u all mostly me so pure im red choaslanx twin pker mushoo my favret mod i might be on once in a while miss u all  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

~death-zone~

Chaoslancex

best of luck, i will miss you hope u will get things fixed and uwill be back for good, take care m8. :'(

Volcanic Me

Banjo Hick

:(, I'll miss you bro. Oh, and volcanic... "Grammar nazi".... LMFAO... :P

~serguys_pure.

Chaoslancex

how come your name says serguy pure????
Quote from: banjo hick on May 17, 2009, 09:23:01 PM

~serguys_pure.

Zack

They were being bad and account sharing again.

Bill

Quote from: banjo hick on May 17, 2009, 09:23:01 PM

~serguys_pure.

Way to go.... Again.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Banjo Hick

i no, i no I havent posted in here because when i checked the updated topics section i didnt even recognize it, and ive told him to log off when im on, srry yet again... and bye clark i hope it works out with your family problems =) i hope we see you soon

Zack

Here's an idea, when you log in you can choose how long to stay logged in. Choose one hour and it shouldn't happen again :)

Delicious

I will miss ya bud.

Chaoslancex

i don't think he is quiting anymore he has another topic saying wasen't going to quit. ???

princess ex

yaayyyyy he aint quitting!!!!!!

Banjo Hick

Quote from: Zack on May 19, 2009, 07:00:04 PM
Here's an idea, when you log in you can choose how long to stay logged in. Choose one hour and it shouldn't happen again :)

thats too much work, and i wont remember, and im pretty sure that thats game time, not real time, like when u r on the forums for an hour u log out, but when the screen isnt active on your computer it doesnt count towards the time

Zack

When you click log in the timer starts, and after an hour it logs you out. It's not hard to remember, after you choose to do it the first time that option is automatically chosen every time you log in.

Banjo Hick

i no, but as i said before it only effects the time while their is a tab or window with the forums on it, otherwise i couold be on for 30mins, then 2hours later my bro could come on and use it, the time isnt effected all the time