News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

more worlds

Started by damo, May 17, 2009, 04:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

damo

hey your getting a lot of people playing now and i believe u might need at least 1 more world as they are all full at the moment or allow more people in each world
THIS REALLY WORKS TRY IT

Triniboy

There is other worlds.

World 1 port - 43594
World 2 port - 43592
World 3 port - 43593

damo

yeah but it sayd they were all full must of been my computer i guess
THIS REALLY WORKS TRY IT

Triniboy

Well if it, use a next one.

Chaoslancex

lol well i think there should be like 4 worlds or 5 if possible  :P

Zeklem

I only think they should add 1 extra world, just in case world 1 in updating and world 2 and 3 can only hold up to like 20 people so it's hard to get sometimes...

Voltimolt

They'll need another computer.

You can do it on the same computer but what about the lag that is going to come? To keep complaints about lag, we need another computer and the lag complaints will be low, I guess.

Ry60003333

Quote from: Voltimolt on May 19, 2009, 07:19:22 AM
They'll need another computer.

You can do it on the same computer but what about the lag that is going to come? To keep complaints about lag, we need another computer and the lag complaints will be low, I guess.
Yeah, running two worlds on the same computer defeats the purpose. Multiple worlds are used so the game can scale, or handle large amounts of players.

Worlds 2 and 3 can only hold 20 players because they are slower computers.
World 2 has a 333MHz PowerPC G3 and World 3 has a 233MHz PowerPC 604e. By the way, 1GHz is 1000MHz. Also, they both have 256MB of RAM. ;D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

damo

ok so for each world you need another computer?
THIS REALLY WORKS TRY IT

Voltimolt

Yes,

Just World 1 is running faster then world 2 and 3. So they will need another computer for another world unless they got a pwnage computer with pwnage stats, then they can host like 7 worlds.

If Allgofree gets bigger, which I mean get a HQ (Headquarter). Then the HQ will have probably 25 computers with good stats then which they can host over 75 worlds, if the stats are good.

Me and Jeremy and trying to figure make world 2 with a shortcut, I meant, Shortcut to every folder on the source and the Java stays the same and the config folder stays the same.

Jeremy, I think he had found out. But we are not doing it until we are certain. No, we're not advertising our server.

Zack

If Ryan got a computer with about 20GB of ram then a world could hold about 200 people :)

Chaoslancex

wait how many computers is ry running? to be able to handle 3 worlds?

Zack

I think he has 3, but the one that hosts world one has a lot more memory then the computers that host worlds two and three.

Ry60003333

You should only run one World per computer. ;)

Plus you don't need much RAM, I got 2000 players on Blitz while running it on my Macbook with 1 GB of RAM. It was me and 1999 bots that were doing nothing, but it worked! :D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Delicious

Wow Ry, thats insanely awesome  ::)