News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

dumbest thing you did on worldscape

Started by toenailclip3, May 16, 2009, 03:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toenailclip3

i ussally play for about 3 months and quit heh, i quit bout 3 times but i come back (good friends and addicting) and everytime i quit i drop all my items hehe i've dropped full infinity, fixed cannon, h'ween mask(when they were rare), wat else all my barrow sets my bank look like ive been hacked, but i work myself back up hehe

my main stats
now toenailclip3 stats on rs

if your smart you'll know this is my worldscape account stats

Volcanic Me

Dumbest thing I've done on Worldscape? Easy; Mooshu. Jk. =P

serguy3

My biggest mystake was allowing you to make this post TNC! Lmfao, I remember the night Mooshu gave you that name XD.

~serguys_pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Voltimolt

I duped 2.1b santa hat :|

I gave it to Wayne, then to Ryan.

Zack1

dumbest thing iv'e ever done is hmm.. be a human..

damo

THIS REALLY WORKS TRY IT

waffles

toenailclip3

my main stats

Banjo Hick

accept a dare from my bro........ " i dare u to make 150 completey pointless posts on the forums, im not gonna pay u anything but ull get over that....." i accepted, its been a fun run but im about done i think, but the dumbest thing ive done is...... get in a fight with eon, lol, o wait that was jack, he got us banned X( i still havent "repayed" him for that, but yeah i quit every few months like tnc does and i just give them to a friend, im taking time off again soon i think cause of summer and soccer

Zack

Quote from: banjo hick on May 27, 2009, 09:31:00 PM
accept a dare from my bro........ " i dare u to make 150 completey pointless posts on the forums, im not gonna pay u anything but ull get over that....." i accepted, its been a fun run but im about done i think, but the dumbest thing ive done is...... get in a fight with eon, lol, o wait that was jack, he got us banned X( i still havent "repayed" him for that, but yeah i quit every few months like tnc does and i just give them to a friend, im taking time off again soon i think cause of summer and soccer
Well at least you can accept that you're a forum troll and now you're on your way to recovery.

Triniboy

Quote from: Zack on May 27, 2009, 09:34:03 PM
Quote from: banjo hick on May 27, 2009, 09:31:00 PM
Well at least you can accept that you're a forum troll and now you're on your way to recovery.

So your post are "point-less"?

toenailclip3

i think that is true triny they r sometimes o.O

my main stats

Banjo Hick

ive admitted it a lot, lol, and i know it, he should give me some money for what trini did, lol i got muted from forums!

toenailclip3

the only forums i got muted on was rs cause i put a pokemon picture on it - you kno those pictures pll be making out of letters so i got in trouble?

my main stats

Banjo Hick

thats pretty funny, only 2 thousand people will find out that i got muted from the forums on here, millions of rs players might find out u got muted on there, and im basically done with the posts, i got all 150 of them or so