News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

I dont get it...help!

Started by ledbetterp3, May 14, 2009, 09:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLOSED

CLOSED
CLOSED
CLOSED
CLOSED
CLOSED

ledbetterp3

Hey, this is not really a poll but i am new to worldscape(joined yesterday) its really cool but there is only worldscape classic i see, is there a new one or what?please help!

Zack

WorldScape Blitz is the new WorldScape Ryan is currently working on, and it's not out yet.  Please don't make pointless polls.

Flame

Bill

What is the need of making polls? Why make a poll if it's not relevant at all to the topic or is even used? And it's not just you, and I'm not mad, I'm just wondering why many people do it and why it's nessecary to make one. They're just annoying. 

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Pavilion

Quote from: Bill on May 14, 2009, 11:17:21 PM
What is the need of making polls? Why make a poll if it's not relevant at all to the topic or is even used? And it's not just you, and I'm not mad, I'm just wondering why many people do it and why it's nessecary to make one. They're just annoying.
It depends on what site/forum you're on. I've been to a bunch where not only where random polls are allowed but also encouraged (to attract people).

Ry60003333

Yes, currently there is only WorldScape Classic. But we are looking forward to a very exiting launch for Blitz this summer. :D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.