News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

BUYING ANY CHOMPY OR RARES IF SELLING READ THIS PLEASE

Started by wrigley97, January 18, 2009, 10:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrigley97

Hey player's of worldscape\allgofree i'm buying some chompies or RARES. if you would like to sell them i'm usually on the game but if you don't want to pm me it's cool just post. (reply)

:)                   ~Wrigley97~                :)
never give up for what you really want.
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP YOU GUYS HAVE GIVIN ME! I APPRICATE IT!~♣~

cj

yes me agen...i have a couple of chomoys now id u wna buy any ;D ;D ;D

ninjakid1003

i will sell you a green h'ween mask add me on worldscape my username is ninjakid1003 :D :D :D

Banjo Hick

i am selling a ton of rares on the game, and i would like to buy one of those chompys ok cj? as many as you have for sale for as much as i am willing to offer

Chaoslancex

Look I'm willing to sell but no chompies thing :/ but other rare yes I could sell

i got 2 chompies,
and a mask set for sale
+
10 obby rings pm me in game my new user name is : 6  6  6,
two spaces between each 6. :)

Banjo Hick

ok i have a silver 1 feather chompy and blk 5 feather chompy, i have some other rares too but im not on my acc right now

damo

hey add damokazamo in game i got lots of phats and xmas crackers if u want to buy :o
THIS REALLY WORKS TRY IT

Banjo Hick

i have a white 5 feather, red 5 feather, blk 3 feather, yellow 5feather and other rares, u have an extremely rare item, boxing gloves, that i will sell too