Main Menu

Is the end set to 2012

Started by Triniboy, May 05, 2009, 08:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

damo

wow ry your only in grade 9? u must be very smart for your age
THIS REALLY WORKS TRY IT

Banjo Hick

what was that? where did u get that info from this topic, lol, but yeah ok..... but it will not end in 2012

waffles

Live you life as best you can you only get 1.  If that really is the end have some fun before its all over

Delicious

Who cares about the end? Just live everyday like its your last.

Banjo Hick

live today like its ur last, and eat like ur a fat person trying to stay on a diet but cant because your obeiss!

Volcanic Me

Quote from: banjo hick on June 13, 2009, 09:41:27 PM
live today like its ur last, and eat like ur a fat person trying to stay on a diet but cant because your obeiss!

Dude, stop grave digging posts, especially with pointless stuff like that. <.<

Banjo Hick

not pointless it is in ur perspective but not in others i bet, and its not really post digging unless its over 120days old which it would say if your about to post

Zack

I don't know told you grave digging was posting in a 120 day old topic, but grave digging is when you post on a topic that hasn't had any responses for about 2 weeks.

Banjo Hick

i dont know who told you 2 weeks but i go by 120 days which is what i onsider grave digging

newratman

hehe the Mayan calender is circle of stone.. they just ran outta space~!~!  ;D
i had a little issue a while ago but it wasnt my fault!

Delicious

Quote from: banjo hick on June 16, 2009, 02:30:15 AM
i dont know who told you 2 weeks but i go by 120 days which is what i onsider grave digging

So why are you pointless posting, after breaking the grave-digging thread rule? 2 rule-breaks on one thread. Lock please.