News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

can't login

Started by Cavallers, May 04, 2009, 03:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavallers

well i see the server status it says it is on and that it has 28 players on, but i can't login

it's like if it was offline..

why?

-Cavallers

Triniboy

World 1 may have crashed  :o. Try using world 2, but it only holds like 22 players  :(

Sean

Sometimes the Log-in server has some issues, eventually this will get fixed. Meantime bare with this problem. I'm pretty sure Blitz will come with a new Log-in Server.   :D

Ry60003333

Yeah it does. ;)

What happens when the login server crashes is that the server status stops getting updated, which means it probably won't reflect which worlds are actually online and the player lists will be completely wrong. Also, in-game you won't be able to message players on other worlds and their status will not appear as online on your friends lists. :o
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

clark

it sucks when world 1 crashs because world 2 dont hold eough players-.- and its hard to log in but if ou do its lots of lagg :'(and world 3 dont hold much players...

~death-zone~

Chaoslancex

yup, and i was triping when i saw that it was up and i coun't log in i was like noooooo "por que!!"

but your right the worlds, 2and 3 dont hold that many players but there is less lag -.-

damo

yeah i can't login to allgofree either but mine always says invalid username and password but i know they are right because i can still log into this  :'(
THIS REALLY WORKS TRY IT

damo

its alright i made a new account
THIS REALLY WORKS TRY IT