News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Lets get a few things straight.

Started by Voltimolt, February 02, 2011, 05:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diva La Viva

Wanna know my opinion? I think that Mubarak should resign his duties as a president. The people of the country should choose their own president, that's GOOD for the country. A president should share his choices with the people and see if they accept it, if not the idea should be removed.

Stay saaaafe dug and Andy!

TROLOLOLOLOL

Good luck to all you Egyptians out there. I hope you get what you want.

Dug

Quote from: Diva La Viva on February 04, 2011, 03:02:13 PM
Wanna know my opinion? I think that Mubarak should resign his duties as a president. The people of the country should choose their own president, that's GOOD for the country. A president should share his choices with the people and see if they accept it, if not the idea should be removed.
Stay saaaafe dug and Andy!
We'll try.
Quote from: Joker_ on February 04, 2011, 11:46:01 AM
Egypt can't die..
Egypt will become stronger than before..And i hope this violence is over..and me as an egyptian who lives in alex. I feel safe thanks to god and thanks for the people who stayed down the street in the coldness and protect their country.
I have to give them credit for that Mashallah, when the Police were pulled back by force by one of the government officials yes one from the "old cabinet" that mubarack sacked..
I'm not sure about this but did you know that a whole mall in Alexandria was ransacked\burned\destroyed Also here in Cairo Banks\Supermarkets and "BURGER KING" was ransacked because people couldn't eat :(.
The people on the streets where they lived didn't have a chance but to protect there homes and the ones they love since 1000 prisoner's escaped 3 main prison's and people see this as an opportunity to loot wealthy people.
There have been rumors that the groups that spread through Facebook and twitter were removed by the Egyptian government and some of the account's were changed, you might think it's not possible.
This following video gives you a visual insight to how living in Egypt is like for most people.

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Joker

Well...IDC, I just wanna peace anyway i hope you don't live beside freedom square..Stay safe. :)

Insomnom

In the first video, what does the sing say at 1:05?
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

On the bottom half it starts out with an exclamation point and two backwards question marks.

lollol

yeah things werent rlly goin so good in egypt since 25/1 it went all chaos but its all pretty good now
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Dug

Quote from: Insomnom on February 05, 2011, 02:40:27 PM
In the first video, what does the sing say at 1:05?
You mean sign :P Well, it says: Top - "10 million are sick with a virus why?" Bottom - "Our streets are full of soldiers why?"
And nick that's how Arabic is written from right to left.
Another point to note these people were living in tahrir sqaure also known as "Liberation Square" they felt safer there then at there homes so one of them say on state television and also the army supports the people but they remain loyal to Mubarack since he was a military officer...
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Drunk Mario

Wow! Hope you all stay safe in Egypt.. :-\ It doesn't look good..

I live in the U.S so all I have to worry about is blizzards.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sad Panda

Collin... He stepped down like two weeks ago...

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Killer Panda on February 27, 2011, 10:07:02 AM
Collin... He stepped down like two weeks ago...
Well, This topic seemed 'fresh' still. Also I don't live in Egypt so i don't really pay attention to the EGYPT news.. :-X

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Dug

It wasn't only on local t.v, it was on cnn, bbc, fance24 and euronews :P,
But Libya is experiencing one of the worst bloodshed in probably most of north africa ;(.