News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Reporting mute

Started by Kryptonite, February 08, 2021, 12:17:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Yeah bro this dude literally hacked all of worldscape just had to report him finally cuz i lost f*cking 2 billion choc ice because ints are f*cking pathetic and don’t know how to use more than 32 bits of storage.

So learn quantum computing you literal retarded faggots

<3 x 100000000

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

TY for report. It was Eon9. Can't do anything about it sorry.

Kryptonite

It's okay I honestly understand <3

edit wow I cringe sorry for my random drunk posts on here

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Oden

Recoil

Unpopular opinion: Mute and Aaron had good reason to hack WorldScape. As someone who was literally in the Skype call when it happened (basically a decade ago now, Jesus) I remember very clearly why they did. They did it solely to implement the Economy Fix that was NEEDED to fix WorldScape once and for all (why WS died in large part was because its economy was so inflated it was just so boring to play at all).

After trying relentlessly with the AGF staff and their thick skulls to fix a single issue with the game, and showing PROOF to them that the polls they held for the Economy Fix were altered by Richard's 15 votes on 15 different accounts, THEY STILL DIDN'T LISTEN. Kevin had too big of an ego to ever admit anything AGF did was wrong and just cried every time people brought up legitimate points, Ryan was ALWAYS gone and unreachable, and James was one of the few good staff members that agreed with the community. However, he couldn't just overpower the other 2 owners.

We tried everything to fight for WorldScape's future:

• We begged AGF staff EVERY DAY OF OUR LIVES to change something, all they ever did (by they I mean Kevin) was ban people who were too vocal and say "you guys just complain too much". This was a daily battle and frustrating given that Kevin acrtually agreed with us about the Economy Fix (but refused to do anything and let WS die as a result.)
  • We had to fight against Ryan spitting on and utterly disrespecting his community by trying to migrate everyone to RuneRebels (which they STILL try to do decade+ later when everyone's gone, fking savages)
  • I, along with Aaron and Mute created The WorldScape Rebellion clan, to which a good 80% of the community joined, to literally all agree never to log on in-game to boycott WorldScape until we got what we wanted. (Even James joined as he was a sitting owner of WorldScape, lmfao.)

All of this to no avail. Ryan just come make a forum post once a year saying "HEy guyS!!! haha I'm back!!! anyway here's a huge list of this year's false promises haha!" just to disappear two days later. The only member of AGF staff that tried to fight with us was James, who eventually quit out of frustration because he knew it was hopeless.

So, Aaron and Mute took into their own hands what THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY WANTED (except for literally 12 year old - yes, he was actually 12 - Richard crying about losing his in-game items for the sake of the community) and WHAT WORLDSCAPE'S LAST HOPE WOULD HAVE BEEN (fixing the economy so there was actually INCENTIVE for new players to stay). So they broke into the shell and deleted every last item on everyone's account and reset everyone's skills. I'll never forget it. At the time, I was maybe 15 years old, on my iPod Touch in my parent's basement laughing my f*cking ass off that the two mad lad's actually did such a thing.

After wiping everything, they also fucked around by making a couple random people admins and changing the site message to "Kevin is a douche" or something, but that was only to gloat and would've been undone within the day. Ultimately, the hacked WS for the betterment of WS, and that's a FACT. Sadly, Ryan stored local backups on his machine and was able to roll-back all the data to 3 days prior so all the heroic work they did was undone.

Then they brought in SEVA, some outsider foreign guy who knew NOTHING about WorldScape, cared nothing about htis community, to "track down who had done this". Ryan gave him more respect than he has ever given a single veteran in his community, a damn stranger no less. Then to top it all off, Ryan ILLEGALLY GOT GOOGLE MAPS PICTURES OF AARONS HOUSE, and called his f*cking phone number, harrassing his mom. Aaron left the internet entirely when this happened because he was being stalked by Ryan & The Crew at this point.

All of this, when he could've just actively invested and fixed his community that cared so much about him, and gave him so many chances. All he gave us back was broken promises, shooing us away to his other new community (RuneRebels), and ghosting us 95% of the time.

So, Aaron and Mute weren't just two assholes trying to wreck stuff. They were WorldScape veterans who cared deeply about the community, Mute being a former Forum Mod himself, and they along with me and a MAJORITY of veterans in this community (including both Jake and James, who were staff) tried to do things the PROPER way but Ryan didn't care or listen. But the second we threatened HIS POWER, THAT'S when he cared. Not when his community was begging for his care and help though. Only when he felt the possibility of losing CONTROL over his community. That's when he flipped. Guy was an ******* quite honestly who spread a lot of false hope to a lot of people that cared way too much, myself included. Ultimately we loved this place, and hated the fact that Ryan didn't want to protect its future.

Remember, history is written by the victor. Ryan never wanted the other side of the story to be let out because it would have been tasset approval of all of the criticisms about him neglecting the very community that believed in him, gave him money, and sat through constant and blatant disrespect from him and multiple staff he elected who abused their power. Mute and Aaron were heroes to any WS veteran that gave a shit about this place.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

wolf

Ry60003333

Oh man I didn't realize that this thread had updates from 2021!

There is definitely a lot to unpack here but I won't disagree that mistakes were made, both my myself and the rest of the team. Trying to run the server while also going through college and having my first "real job" was very tough, and a lot of real life stuff got in the way.

The economy was definitely super messed up and we should've done more to fix it at the time. I've personally learned a ton from running WorldScape and I still keep everything like this website and the game online for the memories; hopefully you guys can join us in Discord sometime! Despite all of the stuff that happened I still love this community and would love to catch up with everyone.  :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.