« on: January 15, 2021, 06:50:29 am »
Happy New Year nerds, hope everyone is alive and healthy. Miss all of you <3

Offline Jake

• Partyhat Poster
  • Respect: 129
    • View Profile
Re: :)
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 07:09:33 am »
Also, Ryan, do a complete server reset -> make the levelling slower -> cap skills at 99.

Let the brothers play again

Offline Kryptonite

• Pumice King who's better than Nick at everything
  • Partyhat Poster
  • Respect: 97
  • eggplants
    • View Profile
    • Derp
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 12:04:27 am »
Happy new year my f*cking brother:)
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Offline Dug

• Partyhat Poster
  • Respect: 58
  • Music is made out of 2 words: Love and passion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2021, 06:14:58 am »
Happy New year buds! Hope all of you are in good health and I'm sorry for any loss that you might have encountered. Stay strong brothers.
As for a reset, I think we shouldn't remove the original at all.. but have another AllGoFree Blitz side server on a different world.. then again.. maybe this is just too many adaptations of the server with slight changes..
For Worldscape:
  • There should be the original server with no changes, just fixes in the combat, interactions and bugs.
  • A modification such as Jake mentioned with more grindy feeling, economy reset with a well thought out plan for distribution of items through challenges, events, bosses.. I mean zombies, camp, castle wars was fantastic!
Then there's Runerebels for the more reformed experience that the team thought about introducing a faster grind rate, ironman mode, a slightly faster mode titled runerebels express etc..
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐ To all you nice pop song haters..