News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

:)

Started by Jake, January 15, 2021, 06:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Happy New Year nerds, hope everyone is alive and healthy. Miss all of you <3

Jake

Also, Ryan, do a complete server reset -> make the levelling slower -> cap skills at 99.

Let the brothers play again

Kryptonite

Happy new year my f*cking brother:)

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Dug

Happy New year buds! Hope all of you are in good health and I'm sorry for any loss that you might have encountered. Stay strong brothers.
As for a reset, I think we shouldn't remove the original at all.. but have another AllGoFree Blitz side server on a different world.. then again.. maybe this is just too many adaptations of the server with slight changes..
For Worldscape:

• There should be the original server with no changes, just fixes in the combat, interactions and bugs.
  • A modification such as Jake mentioned with more grindy feeling, economy reset with a well thought out plan for distribution of items through challenges, events, bosses.. I mean zombies, camp, castle wars was fantastic!
Then there's Runerebels for the more reformed experience that the team thought about introducing a faster grind rate, ironman mode, a slightly faster mode titled runerebels express etc..
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..