News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

lvl glitch

Started by Banjo Hick, May 04, 2009, 01:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

can the lvl glitch be un-done because i dont think its fair to people who werent here when it happened because 300 people are 163 and didnt have to train while everyone else did, but they shouldnt lose the exp they actually gained because they gained it somewhat honestly, i say somewhat because they might not have gained it if they hadnt hit so high because of there str being at 128

Pure01owner

yes i will like 2 be undone
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Triniboy

That would still be a lot of work then, cause worldcsape blitz classic has more than 5,000 accounts created, and I don't think Ryan would be able to tell which were glitched and not glitch.

I konthaar I

I did train my own stats :)

R.I.P.
::tele 2900 2900 will be for ever mine tele... (safe)

My pure :

Banjo Hick

well, if u have skills like 128 in thive ro herblore or mine or smith then u used the glitch

Zack

No one "used" the glitch, it just sort of happened.

Banjo Hick

well to the people that it happened too, can it please be undone because its not fair to the people who have to train for their levels, and trini it would be easy to tell, look at when the glitxh ended, take the 300 account from then and look to see which ones have skills at 128 like herblore or mining, and take the exp that they hadnt gained away

Zack

It would be easy to tell, but it would be dumb to reset all the accounts. It would take to much time plus set Blitz back even further.

Zack1

yeah zack's right that would set blitz back and does it matter?

Zack

What is wrong with you!! Who is sad enough to copy someone else account because they can't go find their own signature and avatar?!

Triniboy

Well, anyways in worldscape blitz, I think we will all start off at level 3, and have to train our self to like level 138 or so, depending on max combat and skill level.

Banjo Hick

ok, ty trini, and as for zack and zack one, idk whos posing but im going with the vista x one cause hes my friend, and can this be closed if no one else will post here other than ry or jeremy

Zack

He just thought it would be funny to copy my account...

Banjo Hick

r u vista? or are you the other kid? dont post here about this anymore after his response

Zack

This is Vista X.