News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

clan armor

Started by Banjo Hick, April 30, 2009, 10:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

i am buyin 5mil of each of these

whips-1mil each
dds-5mil each
fire capes-100k each
dh legs-1mil each
and 635k dh pl8s-2mil each

Zack

If he's not on, you can sell them to me. And unblock me on here so I can send you a PM :(

Chaoslancex

well i  can provide you wiht most of those things just hit me up in game.

Banjo Hick

Quote from: Zack on April 30, 2009, 11:02:51 PM
If he's not on, you can sell them to me. And unblock me on here so I can send you a PM :(

yeah, im srry ive been meaning to do that, but whenever i do, it undoes it after i leave the page, i dont think that u have to save that page but u probably do, ill unblock u, and  i dont know what u mean by "hitting u up in the game" am i supposed to pk u, because i suck at pking...

pure skilla3

i could sell you some dh legs and plates

^^thats my rs acount up there^^
url=http://www.draynor.net/][/url]
^^also my rs acount --'s arent ranked^^

^^now thats my ws acount

bebonator3

i can provide thouse and btw you cant buy fire capes!!! see you in the game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ??? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ??? :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Banjo Hick

yes u can, right click on them and put the "offer x" and choose how many, it will do it trust me, and im not buying these anymore, plz close

trlo k0

i sell u:
40k dh bodys for uhm ur price =]
80b... omg
i take rares =]

pm in game wink

trlo_k0
its a L :P
we ride together, we die together,
bad boys for life

dont mess whit me or my friends!