News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Usernames

Started by Ry60003333, April 26, 2009, 05:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Banana boy on October 07, 2009, 07:00:25 PM
Is the recovery for in-game? or just forums?
for both because your forums acocount pass will be the same as your in-game password. that is what thsi topic is about. :-\

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Banana boy

for both because your forums acocount pass will be the same as your in-game password. that is what thsi topic is about. :-\
[/quote]
Your wrong what about if people have different in-game passwords to forums passwords?
Think again Drunk Elmo.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Banana boy on October 08, 2009, 01:56:41 AM
Your wrong what about if people have different in-game passwords to forums passwords?
Think again Drunk Elmo.
[/quote] really :-\ you think that i am wrong.. i don't think i am. i thought that the forum account would be linked to in-game accounts?

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Chaoslancex

Your forums account will be linked to your blitz account meaning the username you have on the forums will be your user for in game as well as your password, they will be the same.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: chaoslancex on October 17, 2009, 06:01:05 PM
Your forums account will be linked to your blitz account meaning the username you have on the forums will be your user for in game as well as your password, they will be the same.
for both because your forums account pass will be the same as your in-game password. that is what this topic is about. :-\
Think again Drunk Elmo.

[/quote] i am right.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Zack

Quote from: drunk elmo on October 18, 2009, 03:06:26 PM
Quote from: chaoslancex on October 17, 2009, 06:01:05 PM
for both because your forums account pass will be the same as your in-game password. that is what this topic is about. :-\
Think again Drunk Elmo.

Let me clear things up. For Blitz your in game account will be the same as your forums account, same name and password. In Classic everything will stay the way it is now, nothing will change. So this argument is over, if you want to continue it please do so through PM.

matacola

Existing Username: nooobface111

Requested name change:halo 3:odst

Read what Ryan posted.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Delicious

Quote from: matacola on October 22, 2009, 01:56:39 AM
Existing Username: nooobface111

Requested name change:halo 3:odst
This account name will fit in blitz, so your post should be marked as spam.

darkchamp101

my username is darkchamp101 i would like to be a mod in the game i was a mod on at least 5 diffrent websites. i would like to join the team becouse i want to help make the community better. and i enjoy alot of helping and playing and ranking up. i really enjoy making the community a better place where ever i am. i am a player who makes the world go better and more respectful in this game. and its better then alot more then more people think it is. this is the best website and i want to also add that worldscape is the best ever!!!!! and i always make sure that i report all in game rule breakers,hackers,moders,bots and more i have a good record and i make sure it all goes great.

Chaoslancex

Wrong Topic to post that. It gose in " Are you Mod Material"